Close
One second...

Epic Battle

This has been in the making for quite some time now. Finally decided on the colors and lines. The battle between the pirates and the ninjas has raged for many ages, who will be the true victor!?

As the preview shows its a full sized 13x20 print, high density black linework and 5 other spot colors.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

This has been in the making for quite some time now. Finally decided on the colors and lines. The battle between the pirates and the ninjas has raged for many ages, who will be the true victor!?

As the preview shows its a full sized 13x20 print, high density black linework and 5 other spot colors.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

omg here come the comments!! this is so crazy. i hate you and love you. why do you give me such mixed feelings. i'm going to go cry in a corner now. congrats on the print in advance.

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

this is soooo goddamn amazing. Awesome colors, concept and composition. Super amazing. $5.

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

amazing! great work man!

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Way to take a couple of tired subjects and turn them into one of the finest looking tee designs I've ever seen anywhere. $5, no question.

juliejeremiah

I just hope that they give this the correct print treatment when it does get put onto a t-shirt.

Hi my name is

all I can say is WOW! 5 good job

FireOfHeaven

oh

my

crap!

this is probably the best tee design i've ever witnessed.
i'm pre-ordering mine now.

$$$$5$$$5555$$$$

no_allegiances

That is freaking intense, can you swear on Threadless? If so please put the F word 14 words

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

ZOINK! 5$

no_allegiances

For the above comment, instead insert the "F" word in place of "Freaking". Thank you.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

gorgeous work, I hope its a bit brighter on the shirt, so its visible and doesnt easily fade

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

There hasn't been a "set the alarm to buy on Monday morning" t-shirt in a while, this is it! $500

grayehound
grayehound profile pic Alumni

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucknugget! that is all sorts of awesome. screw the voting, just print it already!

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

my mind just exploded.

hogboy
hogboy profile pic Alumni

yeah this is like the ultimate sure-fire print. Very nice work!

littlem

so lovely...that is all
;)

danrule
danrule profile pic Alumni

Very sweet. It's great timing with the taller submissions now too, I couldn't imagine seeing this at only 480 px tall.

JOHN2
JOHN2 profile pic Alumni

Every single person who now attempts to do a ninja/pirate design will be shown this one.

Then they will cry..

I cant think of a more deserving 5

SoulfumeInc

dude....how many hours would you say went it to making this?

kiLLyou

WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO~!!!!

$$$$ FIVE FIVE FIVE $$$$

aakoo

love big prints

kiLLyou

Threadless, please print this when you have changed over to your brand of t-shirts~!

So sad to see this on FotL

Mikko Terva
Mikko Terva profile pic Alumni

awesome. need I say more? just plain awesome.

Rockslide
Rockslide profile pic Alumni

Totally awesome ellsie, I'll be buying this one for sure. Just tell them to print it on American Apparel, I'll pay the extra $2.

$5 for every character

Roostersauce

i hope this shirt comes printed with a special hole, so i can make love to it after i buy it

$5

Don Kharlos

Okay! Threadless, print this shirt already!! It been like...hours since it went up!

squintygirl

Holy crap, we must invent a word that aptly describes how incredibly awesome this is. Until then, we will have to satisfy ourselves with alfjfjslfjsklfjklsfjlsjf.

5$

Gwenhwyfach

Wow, just wow. $$5 The whole things rocks, from the placement and design to the colors.

gingerbreadgirl420

absolutely amazing!!!
this one's going to get reprinted a million times!!

5$

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

looks great man, amazing details. def a print.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

wowww

5$

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Your colour choices are fantastic. Amazing work!

chelly

that is by far the most incredible sub that i have seen in a very long time

artdrops
artdrops profile pic Alumni

wow! perfect! $5

iDanSimpson

this must be printed nice a big.

$$

daminiq

i lovee thiss (:

daminiq

i lovee thiss (: