• posted Nov 07, 2007
  • 18 Comments

Watch this
LCA_photos

Holy fcking shte.

$5, and I MEAN NOW.

Whoa.

howdyrockerbaby

Usually my heart SQUEEs over any design with birds (ESPECIALLY Ravens) in it, but this one really isn't speaking to me. I think it might be the reaper.

eQko

i agree, the reaper doesnt seem quite right

wish-ga

Maybe he is too obvious and him being dead centre makes the overall design a bit too symmetrical... can you switch the lower rh bird and the reaper? Then to off-set that extend the lh upper part of gray shading a bit.

prinnyoverlord

I really like the concept, but the flames (or whatever aura is surrounding the Reaper) seems a bit too much.

skoticus

why are the ravens white?

zer0zOd

This image defines the Grim Reaper!

$5

threadall

would've wanted to buy it had there not been the reaper. i appreciate the design a lot. just won't wear it.

knnyeeee

The reaper kinda ruined it for me.

freudmcgee

That's phenomenal. don't listen to the ney-sayers

Guize

I'd think it's look better with more definitive birds, and I think the reaper would look better if he wasn't covered by the splatter, I like the design though!

davemcarlson

The grim reaper looks a bit too simplistic, and I think it might be because of the lighting. I'd like to see the reaper lose some of its definition, and the birds to be more relevant.

StevieBoi

Id love it if the print was on the side

$5

Leviathan7

I have to agree with davemcarlson that the grim reaper is a little too simplistic. try making it more grunge like the rest of the shirt! fix that and i'd certainly buy it!

MoonRazor

The reaper is fine, but its a little too obvious and dead center

IamNotEmo

i Agree, you should flip the reaper and switch with the bottom left raven, thebn i would toatally wear this baby. 5$

No account?
Join Us