Hahah...cute!

angeezy

i like!

haiitscy

heehee uber-cute. :3

Riako

How cute. Love it

Pookiepookstar

You're pumping out some great design! I love these characters!

BleuNuit10

the shirt is cute. I love it!!! (^.^)/

JoNightshade

This is adorable but I think the see-saw needs to be a bit clearer, I have a hard time seeing it.

techchick2010

you might want to consider how this would look on a female body...given the nature of the seign it might look a little weird. still, it's a very cute design. =]

whatarebirds

Are you Japanese?

I have a problem with this design as it perpetuates Orientalist cliches that harm Japanese people.

Voted 0.

lajlaj

it is cute idea but maybe not detailed enough on the seesaw. looks too simple on the tee or something.

it is perpetuating cliches but i am not sure that they are particularly harmful. but seriously, in response to whatarebirds, how do you expect anyone to listen to your claims of racism when you're using the term "Oriental?"

Seosaimhthin

It certainly does; that old, harmful cliche that sumo wrestlers are heavy. Damn t!

I like it :)

Pookiepookstar

Yeah, the term "Oriental" is a bit of a bummer, but I'm sure Whatarebirds' heart was in the "right" place. =)

I still love this design.

TreatInfamy

i'm not up for stereotypes

felinedev

de japan theme's really nice...so cute

nanis diaz

Orientalist cliches? Why do you people make such a big deal out of this? It is just a design for a tee! I'm Mexican-Japanese and I never feel offended by shirts that portray Mexicans with big hats or Japanese ladies wearing kimonos!

dreamingasleep

It's adorable. Really, insanely adorable.

But as a very big girl, I can already imagine the awful jokes that would be made if I wore it. sigh Lol, voted 4 though. It really is nice :-)

No account?
Join Us