• by soho
  • posted Nov 06, 2007
  • 34 Comments

Let's make a colorful world

Watch this
soho

Let's make a colorful world

yawfosu88

Threadless has a 5 colour rule so I think this design would be disqualified. If you want to mix colours you have to use half tones. But to comment on the general design nice idea but there should be more rain and it should be affecting things that it falls on to showing them perhaps as dripping happy silouhettes.

theangeli

It's an 8 color max now. Cute design :)

bcrider

vawfosu88, I thought they'd increased it to 7? Anyway, I really like this.

GreenRabbit

Nov. 5, 2007 by Threadless:

"Starting today, designers can now use up to 8 colors, specify super glow, puff, high density, suede, UV color change, shimmer, metallic clear, glitter, blister, flock, vinyl, foils, embroidery, gradients, simulated process and even belt printing."

This design only has 7 colors, so it shouldn't be disqualified. No more overused halftones! Yay!

stellaluna

yay....i love the idea of more colors.
i'm a very colorful person.

5 to the maxxxxxxx

RainbowJoy

Bigger, I agree, make it bigger!! I love it!

jen73182

I had a dots idea once...yours is better. Nice work except for breaking the # of colors rule.

Saloc

^jen:
GreenRabbit:
"Nov. 5, 2007 by Threadless:

'Starting today, designers can now use up to 8 colors, specify super glow, puff, high density, suede, UV color change, shimmer, metallic clear, glitter, blister, flock, vinyl, foils, embroidery, gradients, simulated process and even belt printing.'"

tiptoer

bigger version fo sho!

darky221

I like it how it is
Bigger might make it look bad

hobbitfoot

this is cool! i like it the size it is too

Antone Capone

Cool! Really simple but very fun. 5!

karlaaa

reminds me of something i'd see at the gay pride parade

murgles

OOOH if you make the cloud puffy and the rain glittery I would totally buy it in a heart beat. :)

Phenix3381

Come on, make it real ~

techchick2010

glorious. It'd a freakin' RAINbow. ha! I love it. Make it big and make it real! $5

oddreaper

1.) I would love to see more rainbow designs.
2.) I scored high, but wouldn't wear - it's the sort of thing the kids are buying at Hot Topic. Not quite enough depth there for me to spend $20 on... so no $5. Like the idea, though.

ajiav33

Perfect as it is. As a guy that prides himself on not being a teenage girl, I would proudly wear this shirt. I wish that it were a shirt I could buy. I, for one, prefer these minimalist designs. I like the different color dots. Dear threadless gods, make this shirt. Five all the way. I would kiss you if I could.

soho

thx all~this is my first time submit my idea.
It is my pleasure to hear all of your comments.
thx : )

Plemon

It's gay, with rainbow and all.

No account?
Join Us