Close
One second...

UP WITH CAPITALISM

• by Magnamoth
  • posted Nov 05, 2007
  • 51 Comments

This shirt is complete bullshit, Capitalism is the single greatest thing about first world countries. It seems Skinnycorp lost its way in making this a print as its single contributory to its success has been the essense of capitalism, profit and the allmighty dollar are where its at. If you are going to buy this shirt you are taking part in the most sacred of ancient dances, the capitalism waltz thus making you a poser. Please only buy this shirt if you live in a feudalist, communist, or facist country. Luckily for me I can since I live in Canada.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
chelly

your sense of humor is obviously a void of nothingness

rhythmdev9

THEY ARE LOWER CASE LETTERS!!!!!

Magnamoth

no shit sherlock, but it seems the woman with a void of anti bitch and you don't realize that.

jet approves

hahahahaha

i am so glad the girls shirt is in slate. i will probably end up getting this shirt at some point because it is great.

rhythmdev9

what did you just say??

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

I like your blogs

chelly

hahahahhahhahaha

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

Magnamoth on Nov 05 '07 at 12:18pm
no shit sherlock, but it seems the woman with a void of anti bitch and you don't realize that.

so retarted its hote

Magnamoth

Are you seriously that lazy to scroll up a handfull of comments to see what I wrote? lol.

rhythmdev9

where is ipear when you need him?

Magnamoth

Yeah that's right you best call for backup, and while you're doing that take a hit of this knowledge in a captilistic society they are able to afford sarcasm ditectors and the battieres to operate them.

Flippinheck

Wow - you spend hours trying to suck up to Threadless and the bloggers by writing all those pseodo-intellectual 'how to make this place better' blogs... and now you're throwing it all away?

Silly, silly boy.

What's the matter, don't want to win a Bestee anymore?

Magnamoth

It's like the sattelites of communist, fascist etc societies have completely taken sarcasm out of the history books.

ISABOA

Magnamoth

It's cool there are always remedial courses.

cliffdogg

You're just pissed your subs suck balls.

ISABOA

rhythmdev9

sarcasm - a form of irony widely used in English when people are being humorous...

to bad you were in no way being humorous

Magnamoth

Oh well its cool, I now know never to tampt the litterary gods and write down anything on threadless other then the very litteral.

ISABOA

cliffdogg

lol @ tampt

ISABOA

lol at litteral and litterary and captillistic

amalgamated

First-world countries? In the context, I'm more concerned about first-word sentences! imagine starting every sentence this way -with no capital letters!

Flippinheck

Big words.

Bad spelling.

Awful grammar.

Absolutely incoherent.

Some people really know how to abuse a language.

ISABOA

jessicalui

why choose the letters r, l, and t? i don't get it...

Stevethegreat

I think the l is really a sans serif I masquerading as a lower-case letter

why? I suppose we'll never know

rhythmdev9

he has capital letter quilt, steve...

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

this blog needs more brett favre

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

agreed.

Harukio

By the time it gets to "most sacred of ancient dances, the capitalism waltz " you should know it's not serious!

Shame on yooz people

jhicks

yawn- wake me up when this over.

mitrado

I don't like capitalism that much ... it's an evil empire and it is bound to collapse ... like all other empires human societies have build so far...
Hell, even the Roman Empire has collapsed ... nothing is eternal.

But I think this is a little too ironic ... a shirt saying "down with capitalist" should never be sold ... it should be traded by other product or service ... or even offered at no cost ...

To sell or to buy this shirt using dollars as a currency goes against the very ideal presented in the shirt's text!
You might as well had written "Capitalism Rules" in it!

ISABOA

even favre cannot help this blog -

Magnamoth

By the time it gets to "most sacred of ancient dances, the capitalism waltz " you should know it's not serious!

Shame on yooz people

If that didn't send off alarms the fact that I called Canada a feudalist, communist, or facist country.

Also to those nazi's hating on me because of the lack of spellcheck:

plz go fukk urself, i didddnt no this was a plase of skollary llurning.

TerryMakesStuff
TerryMakesStuff profile pic Alumni

Caps lock is cruise control for cool

fishypants

Apparently you don't get it.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

dude, you're not funny

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?