Close
One second...

last man standing

• by Dravean
  • posted Nov 04, 2007
  • 13 Comments

Simple really, just wanted this to look like a snippet from a comic book page. Everyone feels like the odds are against especially samurais and ninjas back in the day.

Enjoy!

Watch this
Dravean

Simple really, just wanted this to look like a snippet from a comic book page. Everyone feels like the odds are against especially samurais and ninjas back in the day.

Enjoy!

EmbryoProject

yeah...to be fair, ninjas didn't really fight out in the open like that...i definitely dig your concept though...

...in that whole ninja vs pirate thing I'm like 100% ninja, so i'll give you a 4 man...

anoidiona

those aren't ninjas.... they're samurai...

plush2you

it reminds me of the animatrix

Moose Dad

Go, Fritz, go!

KrazieKorie

looks more like a movie promo - but still nice

mrs.McD

avedy-nice!!!! go fritz go!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Very Kill Bill-ish...it looks like the world's first ninja pest exterminator is about to chop the head off of every cockroach in the house!

Zak_aeon

Love the design... and the subject. Lone Samuri facing off against a shogun army. Blade needs a little work maybe? A more interesting Hamon might work.

bmgleapfrog

Keep up the great work ! :)

felinedev

nice concept

techchick2010

gotta agree with FRICKINAWESOME...they look a bit like cockroaches...which in itself would be a cool concept

ajiav33

Great. Perfect. 5. I'm-a gonna wear it and watch my three-disk version of Seven Samurai, 'cause I keep re-buying every version they come out with, fool that I am.

Dravean

I totally dig that movie!

No account?
Join Us