Close
One second...

Business Ethics

Big business doesn't care about you or me. They only care about the all mighty dollar, and it seems they will go to any length to obtain it no matter the consequence to others. Stick it to the man with this tee showing them you know what's up, and you're not a fool to their trickster ways.

Watch this
Louis Lampart

Big business doesn't care about you or me. They only care about the all mighty dollar, and it seems they will go to any length to obtain it no matter the consequence to others. Stick it to the man with this tee showing them you know what's up, and you're not a fool to their trickster ways.

KrazieKorie

oooooooooooooohhhh

wouldn't wear it...but i like it a lot

might suggest a little more detail on the people

theangeli

have to agree w/ Korie. Nice.

evanessa

i just love this one!

Stubie

Also agree with Korie on the people. Well done, bud. Keep goin'.

JTFX

I think this one is awesome just the way it is.

caleb haws

the splatter on the imagined wall (nice use of imaginary images :-) ) is great, but the stuff running down isn't the greatest looking...

caleb haws

wait... hah! it's a dollar sign. disregard the above.

4rch3nemy

Oh wow. This is fricking awesome.

$5 for sure.

I like the blood splatter up top but the dollar sign blood is a little too thick or something.. it doesn't seem like blood as much as it does mud.

Louis Lampart

This is my first submission and unfortunately i didn't know about the critique feature of the site till after i submitted but i still love to here your guy's comments and suggestion so THNAKS!

keep em comin :)

mysterygal

$5 for sure!!! way awesome shirt the green blood totally makes the shirt work. great concept and so true

thisisforreal

we can take big business down...one t-shirt at a time...

insula

This looks really cool but I feel like the gigantic green $ puts the message a little too bluntly; and I'm not wild about the placement. Green blood is good though. This is a pretty awesome first submission.

lte1184

Amazing. Seriously.
$5
game.set.match.

nintendofan

make the dollar sign more runny like the stain on the wall

4 for now

rei_hiino

Reminds me of that one john cusack movie for some reason...not so much grosse point blank but ice harvest. I likes it

johnsonz

really cool!

aftrnoondlight77

this is really great. the blood splatter as a money sign is very creative. i might like it a little smaller on the shirt though. maybe?

jen73182

Without the dollar sign this would be amazing.

albinofreak620

excellent message, excellent design. i hope this one wins

taiana85

Love it, but I'd prefer it if the blood was red - it would be more powerful, I think.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

really like the diesgn...i like that the blood is money green, but either way i'd dig it. I agree with the smaller comments and lose the random green splotch at the top of the design.

darky221

i really like it

gorebabyx

I loveeeeeeee this!!!!

little_eiffel

I really love this. Hope it gets printed

krylonman

Way too obvious for my tasteā€”it couldn't possibly be blaring its message any louder. And I can't help but feel icky about a T-shirt that says "Fight the capitalist machine by buying this T-shirt!"

I probably would have loved this when I was seventeen.

mynameisfin

i like ur design.. .

sssbbb

I like it very much, just wish that the dollar sign kinda flowed with the blood a little bit more or was more discrete. If I saw it on a shirt, I think that my eye would definitely be drawn to the dollar sign first instead of the murder. Nonetheless, I like it a lot :)

lochnessy

love it $$$$$$555555

No account?
Join Us