Close
One second...

Kitty-pillar

Kittypillar is, for the most part, completely and utterly harmless. Her real power lies in her ability to induce a zen-like calmness in anyone around her.

Watch this
cyberhadji

Kittypillar is, for the most part, completely and utterly harmless. Her real power lies in her ability to induce a zen-like calmness in anyone around her.

ottr

That thing is awesome

agreevenbosch

Aww that's so sweet, I'd totally wear that. :P

KrazieKorie

i love creepy looking thing - $5

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I'd like to see some more segments at the rear, just to drive home the caterpillarness.

phattman

it is pretty creepy

winkinthecity

then it could turn into a cat-tis-fly...

...caddisfly? anyone?

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

then it could turn into a cat-tis-fly...

winkinthecity, my hat is off to you.

thisisforreal

i want one.

not the shirt...but the animal itself.

Robin.NJ

put more segments on its rear. Right now it just looks like it has a weird large butt.

yoozel

Normally I would hate this kind of thing, but for some reason I like this a lot.

Cool!

johnsonz

i love it's face

cutepet

It's... it's....

:3 Soooooo cute! I would buy this as soon as I saw it! It's face is adorable! This combination of creatures is adorable!

ilikeice

Looks like a Cat Bus.

MTAF

love it!!

ivywillow

I agree more of the back segments need to visible, if only slightly. 5 for now, $ with adjustments. I love the little guy's face, & the colors, & his li'l paws.

Alicia_Yago

i agree with making more legs, or a longer body. it is a great picture, especially the colors. : D

murgles

ROFL Its very cute.

yue kitty

It looks so cute and reminds me of the Cat Bus on Totoro. I love that movie!!!!!5

LCA_photos

I LOVE THIS CHARACTER, and your description. Sadly, I don't know if I'd buy it as it is, but I'm completely IN LOVE with her!

NSgirl

Cute! Lose the shirt, make a toy! I'd buy a toy Kitty-pillar. Let me know if you ever do it.

austin is a rad kidx

oh my god.
i love this so much.

im giving it a 5$ just because its so cute.

No account?
Join Us