Close
One second...

Maintenance Required

• by Wendymoon
  • posted Nov 03, 2007
  • 28 Comments

Watch this
SoulfumeInc

i commented on this while it was in critiques. I still think the stomach should be next to the needle on the left. This is telling me that im getting low on hot tea...

looks good tho

TerryMakesStuff
TerryMakesStuff profile pic Alumni

Oh, the white parts would be great with a glow effect.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

AWESOME! $5

roadkill3d

agree with viral! GLOW FTW!

roadkill3d

weird that a girl designed this! lawl!

loltoomuch94

quite useful, actually. :]

funkyfuel

haha great - i'd prefer it smaller and paced on one side of the chest but hey great sub

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Very subtle joke, maybe too subtle. I agree with the stomach being where coffee is.

nikolina100

I dig it...great job :D

FVG

I absolutely adore the concept, but would suggest to make more. Like a whole cockpit extending over the chest? Now it's too much just a circle on a shirt which is a bit boring on a shirt imo.

It's great already, but not worthy of a print me thinks...

cesia

awesome!! :) $5

Wendymoon

Thanks everyone. I did consider putting the stomach on the left. But thinking of a car gauge, it doesn't show an empty gas tank, it shows the gas pump. So my idea was showing some kind of fuel. If I did put the stomach by the needle, what would you recommend to replace it up top?

KILLZ

$5!!!

sayunc

definitely awesome... i'd wear it proudly

nicuRN

very, very cute :D

Midnighteskye

Like it. Think it would be awesome if the white was in glow ink! I think the cup is fine I figured it was coffee and for energy because energy is what makes you go just like gas makes a car go. So it makes sense to me.

Audiovore

I think coffee should be replaced with a more generic 'food' item. As I do not drink coffee or energy drinks.

raeinar

So I suppose the consensus is that moving the stomach would make it more accessible but I understood it was coffee cause I drink coffee and most forms of caffeine so I really like it

Jongleur

Brilliant. I too like the stomach on the full/empty gauge, but I'm not sure what I'd replace it with up top.

Wendymoon

Originally I had a plate and silverware where the mug is.
It's funny, I'm not a coffee person myself. Just seems like a lot of people I know are running on caffeine.

mertenhippie

I like the coffee! I wouldn't like it as much with a 'food item' or stomach there.

jocelynthepink

put a bladder where the stomach is? but i like the coffee where it is!

sorenskt

don't change a thing! It is subtle and funny and perfect!!!! 5$

Wendymoon

Thanks for looking! I'm pretty happy with my first sub. :-)

No account?
Join Us