Close
One second...

Our Best and Bravest

Check down below for a high-resolution version after this goes up. Offered on Sagestone or Light Blue. Thanks again to those who helped out in critiques, hope you all enjoy!

Watch this
Mesenchyme

Check down below for a high-resolution version after this goes up. Offered on Sagestone or Light Blue. Thanks again to those who helped out in critiques, hope you all enjoy!

bcrider

Love it on the blue!!!

beachflipmode

It looks like it should be a video game. Nice graphic!!

RickHerrera

I like the main image but the background i bothering me. Remove the buildings and you've got a $5 from me.

raintree

the background is kind of distracting, i agree. but amazing shirt nonetheless! $5.

Slippery Jack

Agree on the distracting background . . .

ben hanbury

Made me think of RAMPAGE!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

get rid of the background

Terrestrial_soup

I like the background cause it makes it feel like godzilla or the power rangers

Dr_Fever

I vote for no background. $5.

winkinthecity

i vote for YES background, BUT a subtler color, like a slightly lighter or darker gray than the shirt. imo, it's too plain without it.

Mesenchyme

Good call winkinthecity, with Threadless' new 8-color limit, that's an easy fix. The challenge was keeping it down to 5 colors without making it 'plain,' as you said.

MarthaMouse

I love it, with or without background! $5, print please!

mjackson

this is a keeper for sure! awesome!

qvolt

i like the background
this needs to be printed

cedars

definitely made me smile. nice job!

StevenExists

I LOVE THIS SHIRT! I'll definitely buy it if it is printed. Do whatever you want with the background.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

hmm yeah, it does look bare without the background.

I think perhaps the cityscape needs to be

a) a duller colour to blend in with the shirt a bit more(as suggested)

and b) handdrawn

Mesenchyme

Thanks for all the comments so far guys, I'll link a less prominently featured background once I make it to my home computer. In the meantime, keep the feedback coming, any opinion is welcome, all are taken into consideration!

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

I love the dragon!

Lorilovesyou

this shirt makes me laugh. i like the background. $5.

zoet-the-poet

I do like the buildings, but I agree that they distract from the over-all coolness.

Mesenchyme

Since some have suggested fading to a less prominent background, I wanted to give everyone a chance to see what that would look like.

Here
is a link to the Light Blue version.

Here
is a link to the Sagestone version.

Hopefully one or both of those works as a compromise, let me know!

xpertflycatcher

i like sagestone best i think but all r cool, the shadows are nuts!

mjackson

I really like all of them - I especially like the shadow effect. I want one in each tone...$5+

butacaverde

i need this shirt. i LOVE the fact that he's riding on the dog. personally, i like the background, but i'd buy it either way.

FullOfOz

awesome! 5$without the background!

flufhamster

the shadows are dang cool

mithearwen

Spectacular--bright!

5$

helo

I would absolutely love to see this as a comic book cover

GeoDrums

Wow, easy $5 here. Print please!

no_allegiances

Great idea, but definitely agree with the above, killing the background with make this a $5 for me.

Pangmasterjayj

I would vote for no background. But if the background's in it there might some spots near the bottom concerning perspective that could be touched up like the crosswalk on the left and the where the dragon's relation to the building on the right. Otherwise I really like it! I love how dynamic it is!

TeaTime

no background, but awesome.

thehw

I do like the background. I think it adds to the shirt which looks pretty bare without it. Kudos on the design. I'd sport it.

RobinHood

The hose seems a bit static to me. Love the concept though.

Mesenchyme

Thank you to everyone who's commented, I appreciate the feedback and don't mind the compliments, hah. Well, here's hoping Threadless takes an interest, background or not!

trimer7676

What a talent, great design. Good job.

jmaster626

lol, $5 and nice illustration.

turtlephin

print please, i love it!

1love

This shirt represents a awsome theory

Mesenchyme

Thank you everyone who took the time to comment and vote!

No account?
Join Us