Close
One second...

Are u color blind?

Watch this
vinnylo

already got printed

sangueetha

oooops! Sorry. And thanks KBShakedown, you are so kind..

kissmeimshitfaced

It's true, sowi, you really gotta check the site properly afore you sub.

Terrestrial_soup

Yea this was a shirt and also I have seen the exact same idea with letters and numbers in a book before

sangueetha

Of course u saw it before. It is from Ishihara test, one of the most famous colour vision test.

PoPoJiJo

I like this version as well though

namE.

So you want $2000 for copying someone else?

KrazieKorie

Isn't this like the "I Like Color" shirt?

It isn't an original design (popular color-blindness test).

Maybe try to make it more your own and original. I'll postpone scoring for now.

caleb haws

to answer your question, yes. but i think your shirt is broken (unless the colors are optimized to the actual printed shirt and not my screen, which is likely)

ahhreal

good job copying and pasting

leyland_devito

Not very original. A girl in my class has a tote that says, "F*** Off" in the dots. That's taking the colorblind test and taking it somewhere interesting... maybe you could have a funnier message.

justgio928

Well I'm color blind and I can vaguely see the 74 so I don't know if my screen's screwed up (very likely) or.... In any case the I heart color shirt hasn't been reprinted for a long time so I definately wouldn't mind a second being in circulation.

naggie

I see a 66

FVG

Ok close this post please... It's been done.

lackofname

it is so VERY 'been done'.

commonsensible

i think that design was on this very same website like a year ago but subconcious inspiration is inevetible for all artists so i dont blame u

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Aside from the fact that I Heart Color was already printed - not everyone checks Threadless' entire back catalog before subbing - isn't this just exactly what appears in those colour blind test charts? As in you didn't draw any of this yourself?

aaalman

sorry but the only number i can see is a big O
is this normal professor?

Ashraf

old idea

tediousjo

I'm colorblind, but I see the 74, not the 21. ^^;

squishyfox

that reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine

ffernando

rip off. sorry. scoring a zero.

bricklayer333