Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
fc gravy

this is PHAT!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

That's a hunka-chunka body flabbola all of them got going on in this hilarious design. I think i weigh as much as the combined flab in each of their hands!

bunnymaan

best shirt ever. id buy 2.

treebeans
treebeans profile pic Alumni

grat work!!

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

I really admire your style, great artwork!

pamalamb

Horrible. Fat bashing and shows no respect for Sumo.
A big fat ZERO.

mitrado

Some people can't just accept a joke ... their lives must be pretty dull.
I loved the idea!
5 for the idea, 4 for the design. Average: 4.5 ... so I'll round it up and vote 5!

Kallenovsky

That is a great and hilarious design, nice work! I'm with 'realslimnatey' that they should put this on a zip-up hoody.

justanother

i grew up in japan and i really appreciate this. Hahaha. 5!

star_sea

b-i-p

crazy dutch

banana

Mojie

I love this and the art is awesome.

Is the shirt red or orange, I can't tell on my monitor. $5 if it's not orange. Orange = evil. Otherwise, 5 for sheer awesomeness.

Mojie

Aha, I see the answer to my question in the very first post. That'll teach me to read more thoroughly. :)

Then, yes, $5 as long as it's printed on something other than orange (please, Threadless!).

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

You win, sir. You Win. 5$

rxcore

i could take these guys if its over sushi. HAHA. (i'm like, 4'11 and little)

$5. and i would so wear it.

Acix

yep,$5

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

WOW! $5 all over this one

rekreation

I´m hungry now.------------------------------

ladyjessica

haha, yeah I thought something was missing on their loincloths. It's those stick things on the sides! They should be flailing around all over the place, like in matches. Seriously, sumos wear big ol' belt things, not little loinclothes. The little loincloth thing is traditional underwear or something. But this picture is SO GOOD, I'm just going to picture these sumos are at, like, sumo summer camp and they're sitting around in their fundoshi in their off time. Which is when they'd be eating sushi, after all!

Oh MAN you are a good illustrator. This is SO AWESOME. $5$5$5

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

2 stands for too talented bwhauhaha sorry john ^^

MoveTheClouds

Makes me laugh! Fun. And the execution is MARVELOUS.

et2006

HAHAHAHA love it.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I love their fat smooshy faces and teeny tiny feets.

Sport Billy

So funny, really love it!

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

John2 should be allowed to skip the voting process entirely and send his designs directly to Threadless' printer, that way we can all wear them sooner. $5

bastag23

I think the face graphics need some work. And what's up with the lack of fingers and toes? They are humans, not mutants. No offense to the artist, but it's the hords of new people joining threadless who blindly applaud each design without any intelligent thought or criticism that has resulted in the threadless tees thoroughly sucking for the last few months. Grrr.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

haha amazing! 5$

lemonalle

this fills me with glee

edwin22

Very nice!

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

it's pretty good - even without a heap of the sheep comments this would still be headed for a 3+

ps... keep a black with red nickers one handy

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

this is awesome! definitly a print! :) 5$

leyland_devito

I like it, but I liked our other sumo submission better.

laodom

$5, for sure

yelrac

I laughed hysterically at this one in the office with other people looking at me like - what are you hysterically laughing about??? Great job and way to make my day on top of it $5

caitlin k

I love the guy with the finger in his eye....The only thing I would improve is to make the sushi a teeny bigger or something, because when you realize they're grappling over food, it's even funnier

corey9

5$ very nice.

burriburr

hehe, just make fun of the sumos, that works! 5!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us