Close
One second...

November Was A Good Month

• by mildish
  • posted Oct 27, 2007
  • 12 Comments

Well I guess it turns out that October was actually a better month for me... that's when I got my first Threadless print. Anyway, I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who voted and gave feedback on this design. I've had the germ of a 'library check-out card' concept floating around in my notebooks for years... I'm glad I finally found the place to use it. Thanks everyone!

Watch this
greekmiss9229

you're welcome!
and i love the idea!
sometimes i think of submitting ideas,
but then i see awesome ideas like this and think
why didn't i think of that!
haha, namean.

NinjaShirts

Love the idea, found art is crazy cool... I was just curious, I thought one of the rules was no photographs? Im totally glad your idea got made, cause it's stellar. I was just wondering if that was maybe not a photo or maybe how you got around the rule?

Awesome design.

AELOVE

You are the bees knees.

The Slapster

Cool shirt! Got one just in time for my Wife's birthday. Yup - it's in November! :D

Emerica.

November was a good month..
cause it was my birthdaaayyy =]]
love the shirt

ahavakamm

As a librarian I love it. I got one for another friend who is also a librarian. So cute!!!

EarthaSkye

I want it. I hope it gets reprinted.

barryj4

You have no idea how excited librarians are about this shirt! The American Library Association even plugged it in their monthly newsletter. REPRINT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vjensen74

PLEASE reprint this t-shirt! Another plug from a librarian, here. We love any book related t-shirts!!!! Reprint, reprint, reprint...

Gracieat5x

One more vote from one more librarian-to-be (Goddess willing!), and please reprint in the new LARGER SIZES you've added! Big women have more to look at!

carla875

Please please please reprint this shirt! Girly XL. Must have this shirt.

chbezencon

Swiss librarians love this t-shirt, I have one and wear it as often as possible. So can you PLEASE reprint it? If you do so, my colleagues and me will buy many many copies!!! REPRINT! Swiss librarians really look forward to wear it!

No account?