• by dryp
  • posted Oct 26, 2007
  • 17 Comments

A tee for those who never give up ;-)

Watch this
dryp

A tee for those who never give up ;-)

royale229

I laughed b/c I thought of Terminator 2. Otherwise not a huge fan.

roggs

yes

anushka

I'm a fan.

ecpjon

Like it, but it was your comment above that clinched it for me! "A tee for those who never give up" should be the official sub-title/tag line for this shirt! Cool.

dryp

Then you really need this tee! ;-)

chelly

that's really funny to think that a thumbs up would be an ice breaker.

loveily

hahah i really like this.

shardi

like the concept, but maybe a rendering style with a few more details in it...just doesnt seem like 'enough' yet...

dryp

Yes, rendering style really is a matter of taste. I can only hope to please the most of you :-)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is a fun picture, but needs a bit more to the concept. Maybe some ice cubes or a martini0ish drink in the hand coming out of the water, or the hand putting a penguin back onto land.

dryp

Actually the concept is meant to be simple. Dedicated to survivors and eternal optimists - who give thumbs-up no matter what. Adding penguins, drinks, and other stuff would weaken the concept, I think :-)

helo

It's like those people who decide to carry too much so
you ask if you can help them, but they say they have
everything under control right before they drop the most expensive item.

The guy who is thumbs up probably has hypothermia
and is probably going to die, but he sure is positive
through the whole situation.

helo

I always thought you should give the
thumbs up after you're out of the water
and on land. The guy is counting his
chickens before they hatch.

dryp

Helo, that's exactly the concept: This guy isn't in control at all, still he gives thumbs-up! It's a joke! ;-)

pointyfacedsideshowfreak

I like the concept and the simplicity of it. I do agree with shardi however that the illustration needs something. It's a little to clip-arty.

WEContact

A thumbs up is an excellent icebreaker, if the context is right. Try doing something wildly inappropriate.

No account?
Join Us