Close
One second...

Is this shirt cotton? Then these must be felt!

Watch this
pariah

Kinda creepy.

nybe

wow, great minds: sticks and bones.

I think mine will get rejected, too many colors.

Caseroo

... but your shirt isnt feeling up the wearer...

KILLZ

um, that would look like my shirt is feeling my breasts don't you not realize that?

UnoriginalErin

For women it definitely seems like it's urging someone to place their hands where the shirt says. Could result in some inappropriate ways to say "Hello"

orwell

i've always heard it as "is this shirt felt? (then they feel your shirt) well, it is now."

bguyeast

i love it, so simple. Looks great Blue t-shirt with white print.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Besides this being a ludicrous design, those hands are crudely drawn and have the appeal of a hobbit after turning into Smeigal for a hundred years.

Willish

nybe your design has great potential and I like the colours you've selected so don't be too hard on it.

Sorry, not my cup of tea, I generally want a distraction from my bust not an eye catching design that obnoxiously accentuates it.

opendestiny

Girls are fine with putting hand prints on the ass of their sweat pants, but not on their shirts? I love this shirt. Put it in anything but red and it gets a $4 from me.

lolli123

lmao, I would love to see what woman would have the courage to wear this on a subway, or at school.

NOT ME!

ZhongArt

太易 tai yi (too easy)

loveily

eh not particularly creative or artistic or witty to me.

heartforms

I feel like this has been done a million times best with skull hands by the misfits

riburticus

no way. $0. Also, didn't you realize that that's too many shirt colors?? nicely done...

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

It's possible this could work as a detterent to would be sex pests. They would see the hands, think "ok someone's already groping this person" and move on.

bunnyslippers

Er... sorry but no. I can't ever see myself (or anyone else?) wanting to wear this and, frankly, it's not well drawn.

FullOfOz

youuch!!!

cupcakecati

i would be afraid to wear this to school

gnora

hahaha that made me laugh. i feel like someone would think that's an outline of where their hands are 'sposed to go.....
but for someone who is brave, it's pretty nifty. =]

Snoops

reminds me of : "we cant look at our hands all the time,or can we? "

Kirby_02

"place hands here" ?!?! lol

MonkeyMan333

I love how the majority of the women here are against the design, and the majority of the men like it.
I guess art does provokes emotion. Hahaha...

And as for the comments about the hands being crudely drawn or weird looking... well, they were good enough for diagrams in medical student textbooks, but maybe its too abstract for a t-shirt...

No account?
Join Us