Close
One second...

My little Mammoth

Watch this
deadpuppy

very cute! i think it still needs some work though... more details in the fur would be nice and the legs look almost like an afterthought in comparison to the face. maybe a little shading. but overall i really like this. 4

luna_lovegood

Maybe a longer nose and on a dif. color.

winkinthecity

my little pony, mammoth style?

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

You forgot the most important part of My Little Pony: the magical ass brand!
4!

renlass

yep, add the butt design and it'll be golden.

renlass

perhaps a prehistoric themed butt brand... a bone? a rock? perhaps a Folsom arrowhead?

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

or a snowflake!

Perrie

more sparkles and a bone in the ribbon? some little toes on the feet would be cute too

jasmintee
jasmintee profile pic Alumni

my favourite so far! but it should be smaller on the shirt.

creepingminx

I love this but maybe a different coloured shirt and a smaller design. Great job!

Hi my name is

This is awesome, I love it , but maybe be smaller on the shirt, and different colored shirt, and more sparkles and a bone in the ribbon, and some little toes on the feet, and a snowflake, and the magical ass brand or perhaps a prehistoric theme butt brand and a bone or a rock or perhaps a Folsom arrowhead and more details in the fur would be nice and the legs look almost like an afterthought in comparison to the face, and maybe a little shading or if you could change the whole design and put it on a different color shirt, it would be better. WOW!

Or maybe just maybe it gets the point across just the way it is. Good Job!

PS. to everyone I just mocked, No offence I just thought it was funny.

akaMazi

Normally I'd run the other way from anything this cutsy... but it's a mammoth! A cute mammoth!! Nice!!

leileah
leileah profile pic Alumni

Please, I want to buy this. Please put more detail and a branded rear. And toenails. And put it on a different color shirt.

I will wear it everyday.

thisismyusername

haha yeah. the little ass brand would b osm.

smammers

I love the idea, but I'm with the other commenters: you need the butt brand. That's what would really make it identifiable as a MLP parody.

jancola

It needs a butt brand and a different shirt color, then it would be the best shirt ever. Some pink somewhere might be appropriate. But no toenails, my little pony doesn't have toenails.

The Bryman

the orange color just takes attention away from the design, plus doesn't look very girly. maybe a baby blue, light pink, or even a tinted form of orange for the shirt

StickChick

its so cute, 5

pola_bear

It's cool, but that is far too big.

albion2304

The legs are spot on... but a dinosaur footprint brand would be ace.

Jenn1982

Kids tee! ;)

mayam

sweeet!

shannybanny68

needs a little work, but could be sooooo cool that i'd have to have to have it

krazy4turtles

loooove it, on a black tshirt. Personally, I think red is no good, just because it doesn't matc hthe print. 5, though. :)

lizz612

More details! The trunk is freaking adorable.

serenaswam

Aw it's adorable! I don't know if I would understand it without text somewhere saying "My little Mammoth", though. $5

frozenflames

the design on its back end would be a great idea

angeezy

i giggled. ^_^

No account?
Join Us