Close
One second...

!!

Lazer Lobo-this guys an idiot

Watch this
namE.

This is the 3rd blog on this subject, lol...

SheepMan22

is it i just came on and read about it i should of searched the blogs first

Pizazz

Odd.

Lazer Lobo

Real huge response huh buddy?

SheepMan22

wow you found the one blog where i really didn't get posts congratulations that must of been hard for you

Lazer Lobo

Thats what she said!

SheepMan22

your an idiot...i am losing brain cells just reading your posts i could only imagine how bad it would be to talk to you in person

Lazer Lobo

That's what she said!

Sir_Minimus

i personally dont think he is gay. it's not gay to experiment. or fall in love with dudes. it's only gay if you take it.

Lazer Lobo

Awwww! You changed your blog for me!

SheepMan22

hey its not every day you talk to someone as moronic as you

Lazer Lobo

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!

SheepMan22

alright leave me alone

Lazer Lobo

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!

Just kiddin' dawg I'll go but you need to check out my slogans and blogs. You thought you knew moronic!

SheepMan22

yea i already checked you your slogans...there umm...yea

RGD622

lobo...why?

SheepMan22

oh man that guy was annoying

RGD622

ridiculously so

Kitten9000

Sheepman22...i don't know where else I can say this but thank you for your support on my first design. i am very flattered. alas, i think it will not get printed because it has been 20 days since the voting has ended. will they send me an email or something? do you know how all that works?

ps. yeah...that guy is annoying. ha ha.

SheepMan22

kitten of course your design could still be printed..sometimes designs will be done scoring for months before they actually get printed..you cant give up on a design so fast especially when its such a good one and it has a good score

Kitten9000

oh cool. Thanks! that makes me feel better....I have a couple more designs I am working on too. I am pretty excited about them.

No account?
Join Us