Close
One second...

Hanging there

• by giselej
  • posted Oct 19, 2007
  • 22 Comments

Well, this is Birdie all over again, he's the main character of my site...

Here he's just chilling by the wet clothes hihihi...

Hope you like it, since its an open image (as i got requested last time) it can be printed over most shirt colors without problem

Watch this
giselej

Well, this is Birdie all over again, he's the main character of my site...
Here he's just chilling by the wet clothes hihihi...
Hope you like it, since its an open image (as i got requested last time) it can be printed over most shirt colors without problem

.MINUS.

Nice. You have a really cute style. Birdie is a great character.

howdyrockerbaby

I think I'd like it better if the line had a small curve to it, and was placed higher up across the chest. I love the style and the bird though!

giselej

the thing when i put it too high is that people say that looks bad in women's chest hihihi i dunnooo

yarmouth

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready to sport this shirt. What about placing the design just above the belly button with a small curve, like howdyrockerbaby suggested. Anyway, I love this and I give it a 5!

Merzi

This is too cute! I think I agree with howdyrockerbaby though. At the very least it needs a slight curve, right now it is almost curving up a little and it looks a little odd. So give it a wee curve and you're good to go!

annejulie

looooooooooooooove it!!! I'd so buy it in brows :o :o +5!!

giselej

ill try to do a new version then tooooo
hugs

lajlaj

cute. put it higher though!

vibrata

Adorable!

deleket

very nice. but i prefer the design would be on the chest area. 4

giselej

deleket i dunno how to do because i usually put everything up, but in girls this one gets really deformed if its up the chest :| or i think so

teriosityb

cute :)
i would like it above the chest area, like from shoulder to shoulder, right below the neck part

SpinSpinColour

i LOVE that the drawing is along the bottom of the shirt! i wish more t-shirts were like that! and this is one is sooo incredibly CUTE! i like the washed-out colors... this tee would look great with faded jeans!!

i'd love to see it on a peachy-hued tee.

Best of luck to u :)

sabortijuana

Good golly gosh, this is adorable! 5$! :)

funkybehavior

I love how the line is low on the shirt! I think it looks great! I like the colors a lot... especially the pink!

Krystal Copa Cabana

I love this
I love this
I love this
I love this
I love this

My favorite of them all, I hope they make it.
Well done $100

alohaalanna

very cute. I really love it!

ladyjessica

Completely agree with SpinSpinColour. This design is PERFECT. Straight line along the bottom is where it's AT. If it's across the chest or curved I retract my $5. Seriously, this is awesome the way it is.

No account?
Join Us