Close
One second...

slugicide

Hey if you really like it help make it happen! thanks in advance for the votes!

Watch this
andrestascon

Hey if you really like it help make it happen! thanks in advance for the votes!

Nevvie

This shirt is so sad! It's as if the slug and salt from the other recent submission realized this was the only way they could ever truly be together...sniff

Very well done though. :D

JoshissosXe

:D Oh my gosh, that's so great!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Very funny and sad at the same time! Really good extension of the slug/salt routine people have been parading around for a while here. I'd just like some more detail to the scene, and maybe a picture of a chick slug kissing some other slug in a picture next to goodbye letter to show somereason for the heinous act?

bigred22

i love it! so poignant and moving!

Firebyrd

I love the clean lines and the simplicity of the design. Combined with the great subject matter and it's a winner in my eyes!

kmmcclure

i dont think this is even sort of funny. suicide is probably the least funny thing ever to see on a tshirt... except for maybe rape or something. im all about not being uptight but there has to be a line somewhere!

Pookiepookstar

Poor lil slug! Cute but so sad!

Blochlkj

maybe a picture of a chick slug kissing some other slug in a picture next to goodbye letter to show somereason for the heinous act?

slugs are hermaphrodites.

i do like the shirt though.

Mojie

Sad but I love it. I would actually wear this...just not to work (I work with emotionally disturbed children and this would be completely and utterly inappropriate).

donyogi

Love it!! 5$$

jet approves

hahah really funny/sad.

worldbshiny

5$ if you remove the tears. tears are salty and would kill the poor lil' guy before he even got on his ladder. or at least melt his face off.

anoidiona

i like it!

silverstar8403

awww....i just can't vote high on sad designs. Sorry!

andrestascon

thanks for all the feedback! and all the votes! i don't have an army of friends or a website, so if it does well it's all thanks to you. if you want to add stuff to it, if it makes you sad, or if you don't think it's funny what can i say? you either get it or you don't.

ottr

Slugs and salt sure have been popular here lately.

ANCHORESSE

fuck yes. i love the drawing. i love the colors. i love the content. i'm always a sucker for the combination of cute and morbid.

Metilco

aww. i'm feeling sympathy for a drawing of a slug.

it just seems even more powerful when salt is known as the go-to killer of slugs.

amandaMO

so cute:]

akapiefiend

its a bit too sad for me i don't think i'd wear it

holyseamonkey

gosh. it is not sad at all. it's funny. it's macabre and ridiculous and funny. most of what makes people laugh is in some way at the expense of others. we poke fun all the time. it makes things less scary. great shirt. 5.

krukka85

the idea si cool!!5

krukka85

is not si

bkharmony

Wow. That's just so sad I can't stand it. This shirt has ruined my day. So very, very sad...

giggler

don't do it, I'll be there in a hour

AHarris128

This is amazing. The tears only add the the awesomeitude

Merzi

This is adorable and the colors are perfect. I love the goodbye note. Poor little depressed snail, he needs a therapist. 5$

tequen

It is an spectacular shirt. I love it. The colors are perfect. I want to buy it.

wateryourhands

the goodbye should be bigger!! or something. Anyway 5$

alcinoo

ahah!
you should improve th floor ;)

mediamartyr

AWESOME
but Make the goodbye note bigger,
that slug deserves bigger text! Poor slug. $5

baileyrockets

8D
I love it! xD
At first i was like "...What?" and then like "Ohmygosh! He's gonna commit suicide!!" xD
I love the expression and everything, that's totally awesome.
$5 and I'd wear it.

torishorty

aw that made me laugh, even though...he is about to commit suicide...
$5

KrispyKrunch

To what FRICKINAWESOME said:
I think it would also be way cool to have some buff slug and his lady friend slug maybe on the back ??

andrestascon

well, it's about to end guys...will it get printed?

I certainly like it!

thanks agin to everyone for voting.

sorry the "reason why" is not spelled out like some of you wanted, i like not revealing why he's up there... good design is sometimes about what you leave out.

Starfish Reverie

Yes please. I just wish it was a little bit bigger. But other than that, I'd totally buy it.

No account?