Close
One second...

Call from the Cthulu

Watch this
Nevvie

Interesting idea, but why is Cthulu calling Harry Potter? ;-)

n3philim

Cthulhu.

Two h's, not one.

Mesenchyme

I laughed, and wished I would have thought of it first.

ZombieWorx

Oops. Sorry about the Spelling error n3philim.

Bhawke

Awesome

stubbythumbs

Cthulhu has also been spelled Cathulu, Kutulu, Q'thulu, Ktulu, Cthulu, Kthulhut, Kulhu, Thu Thu, Tulu,[2] and in many other ways

wikipedia

Rosemoo

Yeah, but it's Cthulhu regardless really. And it's a cute idea, I just don't really like the execution.

Tlaxcatl

I agree with rosemoo, I LOVE the idea, but the artwork doesn't cut it for me.

kalien

ellycat06

What??? If that is supposed to be Harry Potter, which I don't think it's is, he needs glasses and his scar is miscoloured and misplaced.

ZombieWorx

Haha. No, it's not supposed to be HP. I think Nevvie was joking.

jackiejacktoo

Kinda funny. Maybe should be less like zoidberg, more scary?

jancola

It's not supposed to be Harry Potter? He has round glasses and a lightning mark on his forehead.

ZombieWorx

He's not wearing glasses, no bridge or bows, and the "lightning mark" is just his brow.

likethetwilight

I get what you're saying, but maybe you should tweak the design a bit so that people don't get this person with Harry - just to ease confusion, y'know? Because at first glance, it really does look like HP. hah.

flibertyjibert

I must be missing something here. I dont get it in the slightest.

ZombieWorx

Oh, yeah for those of you who don't get this here's a bit of an explanation: H.P. Lovecraft wrote a story called "Call of the Cthulhu" in which a mythic god communicates with individuals via dreams in hopes that they will release him. I thought it would be funny if Cthulhu just picked up the phone instead.

Vmasc Vol 2

I think that you should make cthulhu a bit more scary as well. elsewise i like the idea.

No account?