Close
One second...

Anybody Has To Do This Fucking Work

• by MartinK.
  • posted Oct 09, 2007
  • 67 Comments

Everybody or something has its destination.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
MartinK.
MartinK. profile pic Alumni

Everybody or something has its destination.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

design is cool as hell...but why the text? why?!

t88

what job is he doing

Nevvie

Yeah, what exactly is this amazingly important job that must be done? Destroying cities? Being a professional arsonist? Walking tattoo advertisement?

The text needs to disappear.

vinnylo

dude if this was a cheeseburger, i would have to hold off on the text

TheArtRobot
TheArtRobot profile pic Alumni

I like this one, the whole thing with text, so don't fucki
ng change it. $5

mindtrance

I don't like how fucking is broken up.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Keep the text. It makes it.

Nevvie

I really don't understand how this design was approved. I thought swearing wasn't allowed here?

And can someone please explain the 'wet rag' he's holding? This shirt makes no sense.

galemk

Another chance to get thrown off Southwest Airlines ;-)

Maltzmania

he looks to be a mechanic and that wuold be his cleaning rag.

i'm actually warming up to the text. but i can't wear this at work! if it says teh fuck...i still $5'd it ha!

vinnylo

HELLO!!!! he's a janitor cleaning! sweet.

Maltzmania

i still stick with mechanic...janitors don't have tattoos...they have lovely personalities.

vinnylo

yeah ok.... but i guess he can be a mechanic. so why is he spitting out blue than, and not oil or somethin?

Maltzmania

i don't think that's any of your business.

vinnylo

if he is fixing my car than it is my business

kenchikugishi

The switch between those three images is really annoying. It would be better if I could switch between images myself or just use on image. :) But I like the concept however!

littlem

oh, i thought that was a wank rag.
oops, my bad!

sorryyy..it's a cute illustration! :p

chelly

lol@ the conversation here

SWAMPFACTORY
SWAMPFACTORY profile pic Alumni

what is the job ? nice illustration.

courtney pie

nha, it's his snot rag

Maltzmania

ooo that's a good one!

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Whatever his job is, it looks nice. 5

kiLLyou

Awesome

$$ FIVE DOLLAH $$

mandodeb

Man, I couldn't even wear this in the privacy of my own home with my kid around... or answer the door when other kids come knocking. Truly lazy people can't seem to get an idea across without the "F" word - why is that? Big Fat Zero, dude.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

it's printable but maybe not on this site. cant see swear words on threadless shirts anytime soon. it's cool anyway and dont worry about the prudes

Maltzmania

mandodeb on Oct 12 '07
Man, I couldn't even wear this in the privacy of my own home with my kid around... or answer the door when other kids come knocking. Truly lazy people can't seem to get an idea across without the "F" word - why is that? Big Fat Zero, dude.

Fuck you.

KILLZ

vinnylo u need to chill dude. u always insinuate negativity on ur comments u f*ckt up jerk! this is waaay better than ur subs dude. waaaay better than the ones ur mocking up with ur comments!

Somebody has to fucki
ng put u in ur place!

j_bro

not a fan, it is unclear what "this job" is and i generally dont like throwing the f-bomb into the world on a t-shirt... ill use it in the right circumstance... but not force people to see it.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I would wear this to work everyday... because I can and I will

fuck, I want to wear this to work on monday!!!! I wish I had this shit when I was an underwater ceramics technician (dishwasher) in high school.

5+$

Nevvie

I don't have a problem with the swearing, I have a problem with the unclear design. I just didn't think swearing was allowed here, that's all. :/

mattycakes

I don't mind the swearing, but I think others would prefer it better if the profanity was broken up into "fuc-king". anyway, I love the design.

impossiblejosh
impossiblejosh profile pic Alumni

fuck man.
just fuck shit you know?
like just fuking fuck man!

5 fuckin' fuck dollars$

welcome fucking threadless mother fucker

FVG

yeah!

Somebody has to say that...

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

haha! awesome dino! 5 effing dollars!

sjgrovo

KILLZ - you rule.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Not into the text. and not because of the fu
ck. I'm just not. OK? Stop bothering me about it. Seriously, leave me alone!

sobs

Now that that's out of me, I dig the illo just fine. I think we need to se more by you. Like, every week.

Pixtoons

Zero dollaz for the text.

Magnamoth

that shit is rock and roll

mushrush

Nobody likes when fucking is broken up.

No, actually it's kind of rad when fucking is broken up for something like pizza. Or cake and ice cream. As long as the fucking continues after.

friggena

majority of people will reject this idea, not because they are "prudes" but for the sake of a somewhat decent society. They will never print this shirt beacuse it could offend someone. Not classy at all. And come on people, why would you wear a tshirt with fuck on it? Do you think you are cool or something. Bunch of badass motherfuckers?? Get a life.

Magnamoth

^ the regime

KILLZ

friggena--i think you just mocked all the people here who said that they'll wear this shirt.. we have preferences and choices! just like ur choice to be with ur so called "decent society". but it doesn't mean we're "trying to be cool or we don't have a life"... you badass motherfucker!

and makin a statement like that ("Bunch of badass motherfuckers??") doesn't make u much less different

:D

PixelGurl

fucki
ng awesome! $5

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

"Fucking Job" should be more identifiable. I mean, even if his job was just breathing blue lightning onto buildings, tearing shit up monster style, that'd be understandable. but what's with the towel?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us