Close
One second...

the Chazon Ish

• by jscoin
  • posted Oct 08, 2007
  • 12 Comments

Rabbi Avrohom Yeshaya Karelitz popularly known by the name of his magnum opus Chazon Ish, was a Belarusian born Orthodox rabbi who became leader of Haredi Judaism in Israel. His final 20 years, from 1933 to 1953, were spent in Israel. Holding no official position, the Chazon Ish nevertheless became a recognized worldwide authority on all matters relating to Jewish law and life.

Watch this
jscoin

Rabbi Avrohom Yeshaya Karelitz popularly known by the name of his magnum opus Chazon Ish, was a Belarusian born Orthodox rabbi who became leader of Haredi Judaism in Israel. His final 20 years, from 1933 to 1953, were spent in Israel. Holding no official position, the Chazon Ish nevertheless became a recognized worldwide authority on all matters relating to Jewish law and life.

Nevvie

I applaud you for submitting such a jewcy design, but I don't think it'll go over very well here.

Maybe you could find a way to honour him in a more subtle way for your next design? Something even shiksas would be proud to wear. grins

dmadamx

mazel tov! i like. and thanks for the historical lesson as well!! : )

pearlaceoushecticity

do i have to know the story to wear the shirt? cuz i will! i love it, hes great.

ar4jesus

my best friend is from belarus.. but i wouldnt buy your design.

ilikeice

I just peed my pants. Because I want this so badly.

ilikeice

Okay seriously. If this doesn't get printed, I still want it. Print it yourself and then... send it to me. Haha.

zendog

I'd never be able to explain all of that if I wore the shirt, but I love the design...5

dragoness

I applaud your Jewish design, but I don't think I'd wear it though.

px52

aizeh yofi! $5

No account?
Join Us