Close
One second...

im sorry,

but this is one of the ugliest designs ive ever seen. what happened, threadless? ughhhhh....

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Ugly?! It's anything but that.

professorE

Yeah. Nobody else has posted in any blogs today saying how much they like this shirt.

I can't wait for mine to get here.

GingerKitten

Are you serious?? I LOVE this shirt! I've been waiting for it to get printed ever since I rated it. I'm so excited to wear mine!!

Chris85

This might just be the most awesome shirt printed over the last year. Saying that this is ugly, is not knowing a great design when you see one.

shirtflirt

oh these fake accounts are glorious reminders of people afraid of their own egos.

abbster

I actually agree with you. This isn't a very Threadless-y design. I'm not impressed.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

while not teh threadless norm per se its still a great design that manages to incorporate text as well as image to create a well designed movie poster-esque piece.

Kokochiyoi

this shirt definitely is different than what threadless usually has available. But I think the design was very well done. I don't think it's bad at all but I know I wouldn't buy it because I think there are better designs out there.

kvalle

how can you say its nto threadlessy it has zombies in it it only needs a bleeding heart and it would be cliche.... i think its great that its not jsut same old design being churned out again and again in different guizes.... if you want "same same" go to thailand....

BlackWaltz

same shit that gets printed every week

squeegebeckenheim

I'm sorry that your eyes aren't functioning correctly. This shirt is made of pure awesome.

TerryMakesStuff
TerryMakesStuff profile pic Alumni

Rofl, You've been here since August, and scored 14 subs. You don't get to say "what happened to Threadless". And clearly you've been poking yourself in the eye a little too much. Blog is now void.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

THIS SHIRT IS THE CATS MEOW BABY, CATS MEOW!!!!

ISABOA

YOU SHOULD BE SORRY!

MOAR LIKE THIS ONE!!!!

WOHOOOOO!!!!

ALLCAPS

SlicedUpEyeballs

i really like it... i just wish it didn't say 'damned' on it. I mean, this design should say it, But another shirt should be made LIKE this one, without damned on it.

ISABOA

WHATS WRONG WITH DAMNED?

ITS DAMNED PERFECT IS WHAT IT IS!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT!!

maddingo

meh..... to each their own i guess..

pandoratrocity

What do you mean not Threadlessy? So do you mean every single shirt here should conform to the same standards? I really hope you're not one of the people complaining each time a smiling food item gets printed.

jenraskopf

Technically speaking, if the zombies in the background get at those girls, they become food with faces.

Totally the norm. Moving on...

skankinelves

I play roller derby and totally love this shirt. I bought it and passed the design onto the other girls on my team.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

hey
hey
you
you
i
dun
yur
girl
fraynz

Ascar

Agree, this is not really Threadless stuff :( A nice illustration though.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i actually drew this one for my own amusement from the begining. i didn't try to make it threadless styled for a change.

fc gravy

it's badass! threadless needs to change it up, boiiiiiiiii...

13strong

I don't really like this design, and never did (there's something so doll-like and unnatural about the women), but it's alright. And I'm not gonna get all pissy about it.

jenraskopf

Doll-like and unnatural?
Stylized maybe, but I can assure you in every case, they're real.

jenraskopf

Doll-like and unnatural?
I'd say stylized.

Anyhow, the other point is a good one. Why post a blog about shirts you dislike whenyou can blog about the dozens you love?

jenraskopf

oops... didn't think the first one posted.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

This is the first shirt I've bought in more than a month.

Considering I usually buy everything, that's saying something.

ISABOA

It is an awesome shirt - that I am surprised got printed - but the opposite of disappointed -

but you know what is disappointing? - whenever a shirt gets printed, there is always somebody out there that posts a fricken blog about why that shirt sucks -

littlem

too bad you don't like it. life goes on.

Webster American Dictionary

yeah. its not that big of a deal. why do people have to react like its their design. its not personal. its not like i am attacking them.

ISABOA

Webster American Dictionary on Oct 09 '07 at 7:53pm
its my opinion. why should a dumb shit like you censor it?

I may be a dumbshit - but at least I know what the word censor means -

ISABOA

Good question - perhaps you were raised by baboons -

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us