Close
One second...

Love tea

A little cup of happiness..

Watch this
decksandbass

A little cup of happiness..

rAnCh_e

$5 everyone should start their day with a cup of this.

tallclare

put the kettle on and pour some love...

L.T.

i wish the hearts looked more like real objects, subject to gravity, and tilting somewhat.

Nevvie

I love this idea (because it's so true ;-), but the execution needs some work. Maybe change the hearts to make them look less pasted on?

decksandbass

Just realised that I accidently left the shading layer for the hearts hidden by mistake! oops.

The hearts really have a shadow to match the cup and pot..

stupefie

prettyful. :)

PassionFruit

its really nice. A cool placement would be nice too. Good work!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Careful! You're getting love all over the counter!

quesrah

Great design for a tea fan. I love the blue color you've used for the background, too. I'm tired of brown and khaki and grey!

sleepingsheep118

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee-licious

it's good but like other people have said needs work on the hearts. not the keen on the placement/size either.

Starcrossed505

Wow, you have to be kidding me.

I've been working on a Design like this for a couple weeks now.

Mines different but, has a tea-pot pouring into a cup.

Ugh.

tracy.murphy

Cute idea, but from far away sort of looks like it's pouring blood.

simplyjenna

I love this, but the tea pot is kind of awkardly placed, so it may be better smaller? I really like the hearts though. I agree with the person above - it may look more aesthetically appealing if the hearts tilted according the laws of gravity. Love the idea though!

revoltofagirl

this is really cute! I'd like the image to be lower on the shirt though so that the cup is more on the hip and the pot on the stomach or whatever :)

lajlaj

the teapot looks really good, but the hearts are really cut and pasted - boring looking.

Ceeko

Cute! I like it best on the background dark blue color.

mayshih303

really cute close up but hearts look boring

lettucemermaid

Cute, I'd love to buy it! I agree, though - the placement of the teapot is a little odd (the pot itself looks great) and the hearts, eh, I think they're fine, but they do look a bit bloody from afar.

krito

I like the idea but maybe you could do something bout the hearts... the dont quite make it.Apart from that i love it

No account?
Join Us