Close
One second...

At the end of a rainbow...

Little is written of the hatred leprechauns have for rainbows. A rainbows penchant for singing, and bubbling personality, has long annoyed the aloof and unfriendly leprechauns. But it’s not until a rainbow appears over, and marks the location of, a leprechaun’s hidden pot of gold that their blood really begins to boil.

Watch this
Leroy_Hornblower
Leroy_Hornblower profile pic Alumni

Little is written of the hatred leprechauns have for rainbows. A rainbows penchant for singing, and bubbling personality, has long annoyed the aloof and unfriendly leprechauns. But it’s not until a rainbow appears over, and marks the location of, a leprechaun’s hidden pot of gold that their blood really begins to boil.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Might be a nicer way to end the rainbow up top, but I'm liking this.

Ava Adore

Very nice illus, $5

dmadamx

i like this alot...wish there was a full color rainbow...but those dang color limits...

studcake

I agree with dmadamx.

LegendaryKYJ

The top of the rainbow is insulting to those beautiful curves.

beckerma

Black T doesn't help the design

pokemon

that rainbow has three colors

Spam69

Leprechauns freak me out, I mean I really really hate them. sorry.

Mirabethy

this is brilliant

xanathema

Ugh, last comment didn't come out! I know you have a limited range of colours to work with, but these make the rainbow look a little like...bacon.

brichelle

and by % I mean 5

jsburns13

you should try replacing blue and yellow for the green like you did for the orange in the rainbow and then including green and blue in the rainbow. i think it would help your tee a lot; the bacon rainbow just doens't cut it

rtlong

^ exactly. great concept, but without a full spectrum, it's just a bit off. $4

Silverstars_07

the rainbow reminds me of bacon a little..but the design still looks cool.

ettauno

very very nice!!

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

you people eat reeeeeaaaaalllly old bacon if its yellow

this is great love teh characters

No account?
Join Us