Close
One second...

Candidates for Change

With the spectacularly horrendous array of weak-minded, half-committed candidate we have to choose from in 2008, things are looking rather bleak for the US. Show your support for the candidates who will put us back on top. Vote Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Great Cthulhu.

Watch this
noahhoward

With the spectacularly horrendous array of weak-minded, half-committed candidate we have to choose from in 2008, things are looking rather bleak for the US. Show your support for the candidates who will put us back on top. Vote Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Great Cthulhu.

L.T.

not for this site

n3philim

If you can't get this printed here you can probably sell it to the HP Lovecraft Film Festival store!

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

haha, awesome! 5$

19Logan79

I think it's great

maddingo

i really like this..

Nevvie

I would totally wear this. But please god not on pink. Bleaugh.

semer

omg so much $5

T vote for blues or the khaki-ish one

Captain Global

You would dare insult the Great Cthulhu by having him be the vice-president? When his glorious resurrection comes it will be too late to regret your folly.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

/but its still a good idea

MooGerbil

I'm lovin' the blue. $5

leighta

Yes...I LOVE IT!

noahhoward

@Captain Global

We all know the Vice President runs the world.

bobscomic

I like the actual design. The only problem is Chaosiam Games already has Cthulu for president shirts to promote their Call of Cthulu rpg. Their design isn't nearly as good as yours, though.

erinpillar

HEheehe. Cute. :)
I haven't seen anything abut the FSM for a long time!

CACollins

When you are tired of the lesser of two evils?

Captain Global

noahhoward,

Ok, you got me! The current Vice President does run the world.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Nevvie

Captain Global, you are as amusing as this shirt. Which is to say, very. grins :D

And now I'm in the mood for some Shoggoth's Old Peculiar...;-)

Bonse

Love the slogan. 5

juleyah

$5!!!!

juleyah

Oh, and can we please have it on navy?!
And as a hoodie... this would be SO awesome as a navy hoodie!!

BlueEmu

OMG. I love this. Please? I need to wear this for most of 2008.

paxiljunki

$5! anything but pink. I have to have this.

Vindemiatrix

I'm not American but I fucking love this and would wear it lots.

noahhoward

Wow... 1.8? That sucks. Oh well, thanks for everyone who liked it. Expect to see it in 90 days somewhere else.

Vindemiatrix

Where are you intending to submit it next?

noahhoward

Not certain, I took my last design to CafePress but there are so many designs there it is hard to get noticed. There were a few suggestions here that I'll go check out. I will post back here when I get it sorted, in the meantime other suggestions are welcome.

If I don't hear from threadless (miracles happen right) I may see if I can just withdraw the design before the 90 days, it is a bit time sensitive after all.

No account?
Join Us