Close
One second...

Bob Ross

" We don't make mistakes, only happy accidents"

Watch this
bobderksen

" We don't make mistakes, only happy accidents"

SoulfumeInc

funny shirt. ive seen one almost exactly like it before and i'd like to see more detail than just a simple live trace, but the humor's there...

Aspective

haha. i actually watched several of his tapes when i was oil painting so this design hits home. a little more detail would be nice though.

gretamae

yes! i've been looking for a Bob Ross shirt, but haven't been able to find one.

Helter Skelter

Bob Ross is one of my heroes.
RIP Bob.

Keter

Awwww...everybody loved Bob Ross. Dittos Helter Skelter.

freshview

o.m.g....... I NEED this shirt! Need is an understatement! $5

KILLZ

agree with SoulfumeInc

King Robbert

Looking good: Has bob a new hair cut...
How to order this shirt??

shantyshawn

Bob Ross inspired an entire generation of outsider artists. He was the man!! You get my $5

Kek

Hahaha fantastic!! The simplicity and humor is perfect!
All the cool kids are going to wear it!!

gluttonY

I LOVE this shirt!! bob ross rox! $$5$$

hana-chan

Bob Ross was AWESOME!!! XD
Great design. :D

minx3683

This rocks! I always got made fun of in art school for painting "bob ross trees"! bob ross kicks ass!

xxILL

I honor your own work in this design but I think because Bob Ross is a holy man for millions included me, you are very near to real and autorized merchandise shirts with this one. His Name itself is a brand...

Sean Enright

i own this shirt already...

onemannbrand
onemannbrand profile pic Alumni

A true legend! I want this! $5

maija

I love the wonderful Bob, but though he might be dead, his corporation lives on and they probably wouldn't be as happy as his little trees about this.

bobderksen

All resprect to the Bob Ross corporation! I don't know if it would be a problem to use his name, otherwise I can remove it in the design.

Will see what happens.

beckerma

You can buy this shirt at Target

bobderksen

I don't find any Bob Ross T-shirt like this at Target, Beckerma.

lindseylatch

oh, man, his show always put me into a trance...How did he make such awesome stuff with just happy little brush strokes!!!!

bobderksen

A Bob on a green shirt would also be nice...

ilikeice

I love him.

alicakes

ahahaha. incredible

radioactiveboyscout

great idea; bob ross is my world. Illustration needs some work, live tracing needs to be cleaned up. Resub and id buy.

Robin.NJ

You could submit just the slogan "We dont make mistakes only happy accidents"... and leave off the rest and I'd still want it.

I loved his "Happy Trees"...I was driving looking at fall trees & thinking of bob ross the other day. Honestly !

Papetti

OMG! My grandma used to watch this all afternoon while she "babysat" my sister and I. 3 trips to the hospital later and my parents put us in daycare...great memories! 5$$$$$$

Jenn1982

This is a MUST have!

cjmvg

Let's get crazy!

flooows

How to order??

No account?
Join Us