Close
One second...

Edward Vs Freddy

• by DCASTELLO
  • posted Oct 03, 2007
  • 55 Comments

This one is the correct version. Here Freddy has the hat that in the previous offer one has forgotten me.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
DCASTELLO
DCASTELLO profile pic Alumni

This one is the correct version. Here Freddy has the hat that in the previous offer one has forgotten me.

LILMAUI

great!

nikolina100

I love Edward!! Not so much love for Freddy, however your depiction of him is creepy cute....so I like it :)

bballstar23

What's in the speech bubble?

Zephyris1969

The rock, paper scissors detracts from the image. It's powerful enough on it's own. I immediately wondered who would win the fight before I noticed the bubble.

DBiz

AMAZING!

$5 without a doubt.

L.T.

shoulda titled it eddie and freddie :)

Answerthatandstayfashionable

no, you need the rock paper scissors image, or it doesn't make sense. it would just be a drawing of edward and freddy.

the rock looks a bit like a brain

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

very cool, $5

Zool_1985

Awww, how cute are they? :)
$5

bbarchi

Nice!!! $5

Maimes

aww
look at little edward
he's all like innocent and worried
gosh i love him

psychodids

i think freddie blends in way too much into the background because of the shirt color.

ainsy2

helarious.
5$

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great artwork - think freddy needs some highlights and the speech bubble needs completed or removed.
Love Ed - think this is a very strong design.

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

did someone say edword?

good idea!

DCASTELLO

psychodids
I have done it purposely. Freddy hides himself in our nightmares, he always appears where and when you do not wait for it.
In this shirt he behaves of the same way.
Wotto
If this design is selected I´ll increase the zones of light in Freddy to balance a bit more the set.
Thus I probably solve psychodids's suggestion

Thank you very much to all !!

I hope that also the chiefs like ;P

leatherface

I like the shirt, but you are the 2nd person on the site to draw Freddy with claws on both hands, he only has the glove on one of his hands. What makes the shirt really cool is your original take on two iconic film characters, but for nerds such as myself the devil is in the details. Get rid of the extra claws and I give it a $5.

leatherface

I like the shirt, but you are the 2nd person on the site to draw Freddy with claws on both hands, he only has the glove on one of his hands. What makes the shirt really cool is your original take on two iconic film characters, but for nerds such as myself the devil is in the details. Get rid of the extra claws and I give it a $5.

phyntosia

I love this design, but I don't think the speech bubble's necessary - Freddy's look says it all!

madruga

It took some moments to understand it... I though the rock was some kind of brain. Red paper also don't work.

RaveDave

I'm amazed people are having difficulty understanding this.
I'd like to see Freddy with more cream highlights and the speech bubble could be coloured differently from the shirt so you can see it better, then it's a 5

Libster

I like the bubble with rock, paper, scissors, but I think it needs to be a full circle, not just the bottom half. Otherwise good. 4

courtney pie

@ leatherface, damn! i missed that, good call. def make it one handed claw action

DCASTELLO

I am taking notes of everything. They are simple alterations and that can improve the design.
Thank you to all again :)

spanksu

Freddy seems to get lost in the maroon but this shirt is still great!

Lomlino

Cool Vary cool :-) $5

t8zmatic

great concept love it its a $5

fredinho

Bealtiful, bealtiful situation!!

luna255

Freddy Kruger only has on hand of blades.... the right hand i think

SWAMPFACTORY
SWAMPFACTORY profile pic Alumni

ah ah nice drawing

camdog

Oh. Its Rock Paper Scissors, i Thought it was some grotesque plan they had. Brain, muscle and scissors, very Saw.
Killer Edward.

DCASTELLO

ja ja ja.
Pass and see, bets are admitted!

darceratops

this is a great shirt $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is a great drawing, but i'd like to see Freddy trying to play the game with someone he knew he'd win against, this will just be a tie every time! Perhaps having the battle against a string of paper cutouts?

DCASTELLO

The idea that you comment me is nice, It isn´t neither better nor worse than mine, is different.

A greeting and thanks for the suggestion.
You might realize your same this idea ;)

christi104hsia

awww so cute!! :)

Maybe Johnny Depp will promote this tee if it prints!!

$5

Presse
Presse profile pic Alumni

I just love this :) 5$ But maybe not on a red shirt...

DCASTELLO

The color of the tshirt can be different, for example: dark gray, or dark green color...

Thank you very much !!

Willish

I dont like the half formed speech bubble, the shirt holds some humour in the fact Freddy killed Johnny's character in the first Nightmare on Elm Street however I have a bigger issue with Freddy having two hands with blades not one.
I like your style though.

vinnylo

freddy has only one glove which i'm sure u already found out. cool concept tho!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us