Close
One second...

j'adore

Watch this
Natika

It's cute! I just wish I remembered enough French to understand it.
je ne comprend pas. :(

lovebirdie

awww i like it!

lovebirdie

aww i like it!

CatherineB

translation 101:

alors? = So?
J'a-do-re! = I LOVE it!
*Note de l'auteur = Note from the author
"message à la portée de tous" = (this is a little bit complicated to translate in English... it has 2 meanings in this case... 1st = Easibly understandable message for everyone. 2nd =message on everyone's musical chart.)

I hope it helped you all to understand, and I apologize if the translation sucks... My English is quite far! ;)

freshview

"J'adore" is the "do, re" in the musical scale and "alors" is the "so"
very cute!

Duran Card

There are so many French subs lately

ottr

Cute! I got it. I don't think it needs the little message at the bottom, though... it can stand up without it.

Ceeko

I agree...I think it's a cute design, but the message at the bottom makes it a little confusing if you don't speak French. I like it though!

muppetdoom

i like it alot and i would totally wear it so people can ask me what they r saying lol

.lol.E

what the???

_Cath_

I always learned the fifth note of a major or minor scale as Sol, not So... shrug I like the concept but not sure it's quite there.

iheartIzzy

que (insert upside question mark)

hamimej

c'est genial!

krazy4turtles

great idea, but you have to be reasonably smart to understand it. Unfortunately, many people may not be smart enough. $5

lajlaj

the colors are giving me a seizure.

Presse

I'am french, and i still don't understand that thing...

godmaster79

Presse : take a look about the Krazyturtles comment...at last you'll understand it....

No account?