Close
One second...

Your Wish is My Whatever

Opps, this design was declined because it was too big on the shirt. I just wanted to express that I give my files a naming convention where a small part of the title preceeds "_threadless" so in the case of this submission since the the title of the design is called "your wish is my whatever" the last file i submitted was called "whatever_threadless". I totally hope I didn't give the impression that I'm some asshole and that was the real reason why the design was declined. I only bring this up because I've seen huge designs in the running that take up the whole shirt. At any rate here is a smaller design and hope it makes it into the running.

Watch this
thefloodplain.com

Opps, this design was declined because it was too big on the shirt. I just wanted to express that I give my files a naming convention where a small part of the title preceeds "_threadless" so in the case of this submission since the the title of the design is called "your wish is my whatever" the last file i submitted was called "whatever_threadless". I totally hope I didn't give the impression that I'm some asshole and that was the real reason why the design was declined. I only bring this up because I've seen huge designs in the running that take up the whole shirt. At any rate here is a smaller design and hope it makes it into the running.

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

the title is pretty funny...the idea doesn't come across as clear as it could in the illustration though.

bballstar23

Why all the genie submissions all of a sudden?

No account?
Join Us