Close
One second...

Neptune

Watch this
wullagaru

so weird but really cool

Pixtoons

This is one of the best Mobius-styled illo's I've seen recently. Really cool.

loniandjesus

I'd feel like a lesser person for not 5ing this. Actually $5ing.

No offense to anyone who feels differently =)

shiroshok

yes man. so effing yes. 5

BrandonB11

very wierdly coool

leskinen212

Wow. :) This is gnarly!

all_you_need_is

Don't worry, loniandjesus, I'm not $5ing this either. Because...yellow? Seriously?

bsweber

love $5

goodtimes5123

Super weird, but I like it! Some suggestions though... I would spice up the image with photoshop or something to add detail. And also, it'd be cool on a different color shirt.

WEContact

all_you_need_is, loniandjesus did give it a 5$, just exactly as I'm going to. This shirt is amazing and genius.

kiLLyou

((((((L O V E))))))

((((((F I V E $))))))

qvolt

its so wierd but something about it is so attractive

wotto

awesome

BrandonB11

o forgot to add the $ to my comment

UberRyan

tired of the cutsey dino-monster scene, it's played out, get a new bag.

thefloodplain.com

Uber Ryan, its not a dino at all. it's a conceptual depiction of the god neptune using contemporary inflection of style and subject. Maybe next time, I'll make a robot shirt since that clearly hasnt been played out as much as something like this. get a new icon (I'm talking about your user icon depicting a robot head as of Oct 04'07) or leave nicer comments next time, thanks jerkface.

vinnylo

sorry but no

vinnylo

thanx flood! too bad that one did shit on here. good luck

thefloodplain.com

that one with the colorbars you did? resubmit it again maybe. People seem to either love somethings or hate somethings. Maybe if you change it a little bit and resubmit it, I think it could do really well.

Edword

man that's crazy in a great way!

ladykat

This is really awesome!

Yrie

This is great!
What is the brown spot over its hand?
And I think it should be smaler, otherwise it would not be recognizable when worn (by a girl).
Love it

drmtama2

its a Bronchiosaurous mixed with a Whale... who had sex with an eagle.. who then layed eggs in a tree.. that a man ate

in other words.... pretty nice!!!!

:)

monkee_xDD

this is really really great.
if it wins. i'm totally buying (:

xxLola

holy shit! it keeps growing wings!!

sleepycat07

Bizarre! What IS that thing he's catching? Not that it matters, I'm not bothered if it's nothing in particular. I like the creature colors a lot. More shirt color options maybe?

kennybanzai

Yes I would wear this funky wierdness! Good work! Buisness peeps say yellow dont sell.... I think yellow is for the brave and more intelligent consumer. Print more Yellow shirts!

Britawny

So very disturbing... but great.

Now, I don't have anything against yellow shirts, but I think this design doesn't stand out at all on yellow. Pale yellow, maybe, but not a bright color.

5 for the design, dunno if I'd buy it though.

NewH

i am really liking this
but i think it would be good in other colours !!

TheMorningstar

I'm not a fan of the yellow - maybe a blue of some sort, especially given that Neptune is an oceanic god.

ElMonowaldo

amazing design, love it. But too big for me...

UberRyan

apparently im not the only one to confuse it with a dinosaur. Get bent.

way to attack my .... icon? surprised you didn't add a "yo momma" joke in there. Props idiot... mad props.

thefloodplain.com

UberRyan, it just sucks that the first thing you say to someone happens to be insulting, and a lot of people do it. You, and people similar, are just dicks. If you're gonna be a dick, I'm gonna throw it back at you. If you're gonna tell me something is overdone, then you better seem like someone who is genuinely concerned about those things. Robots and dinosaurs and monsters all have a high saturation in pop culture. It's because they're rad. Just come at me from a place next time that doesn't make me think you're a hypocrite. I just can't take a guy with a robot icon seriously when he's telling me something is overdone. Idiot? Hardly. You're still a dick and it's probably yo momma's fault.

No account?