Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
gault8121

Very Cool, $5

nikolina100

love the design & love the colors on the brown shirt $5

pHr0sT

Why are some letters but more are pictures? Is that just to let the person know that it's the alphabet? I guess that makes sense to me, $5!

wonder-wall

=D
this is getting printed.
i decided

thegreatcanada

I like it a alot, but why are some letters and some pictures? I would totally buy it if they were all pictures. 3 for now.

mattycakes

Oooops, larger version doesn't work! Here's a working link (I hope)!

And to clear up why some are just letters.. pHrosT has gotten it right!! =) I wanted to make sure people would understand it was an alphabet sequence and not just random pictures. We'll see how this sub goes and if needed maybe I will make an updated one with all pictures?

Anyway, thanks everyone for your support!! =) I appreciate it!

chelly

fantastico

mattycakes

The link above is the one that works!! Sorry I couldn't get the link working.. hahah.

Ragspur

perfect color choices for a brown shirt

Tonteau

That's pretty damn sweet.

yeohgh

beautiful colour and sweet, love it!5

ehrady

i like the mix of letters and pictures. i think it works well. nice drawings, too.

galemk

Love it! 5

flamingice

I would totally buy this for my children if I had any.

Audiovore

2 now, $4 if it was all pictures.

N2O

Yup! 5$

FairyQueen

cute kid shirt, not so appealing for adults

Leslee

Nice!

rasiko

super 5

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

sweet stuff! i like simple & clean design! 5! :)

RaveDave

what's Q? nice as a kids' tee

littlem

cute!

chris11

cool and cute =) i like i like it !!!

mattycakes

hey RaveDave, the Q is a 'quarter' ! not one of the new ones, though. thanks again everyone for your support!

mezo

Cute design. Looks great with the pictures and letters. If it were just pictures, this would be an illustration & not a design. I like how some images are circular but wish they were better distributed- a lot seem to be in the upper portion of the design.

jesse.d

Yes, print this. I love the icons, colour and the alphabet lesson

I like it alots

Hero Status

it just kinda looks like you couldn't think of images to put for certain letters so u made the letters instead, u kno? regardless of intention, thats at least how it came of to me.
m

StickChick

so awesome, $$$5

valorandvellum

Cute idea and great execution! Works great on the shirt.

$5

Caseroo

love it! not so sure about brown tho... 5

genevrar

I love the colors, looks really wonderful!

deltaco

so great babe =)

monkee_xDD

wow wow wow.
this is so great. i'm loving the colors & everythinng 5$ !!

FRICKINAWESOME

I really enjoy that some are letters and some pictures. It plays with your mind as you go down the list. The only one that stumped my flow for a milisecond was "origami", because it seemed to be a swan or crane. Perhaps "ocean" or "orange" Great job otherwise....4$

gurgkle

pls print this!

empiricist

I like this a lot, the colors are excelent. I had trouble reading Y for yarn, thought you could have added a little string hanging off. But it's no big deal, good stuff!

thefloormat

i like, but would like to see with all pictures, or possibly "letter people" .lol, i use to have a shirt that kind of like this, but each letter was the pic with legs and face, hair etc, and it spiraled around starting with a at top until it finished with z in middle. just an idea :p

ElinorR

beautiful! well done!

mattycakes

hey everyone, thanks so much! only a day left.. so vote vote vote! =) and maxwell.. so do I! haha

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?