Close
One second...

Gamer's Syndrome (Inkblot n°3)

• by Jebs
  • posted Sep 22, 2007
  • 35 Comments

you know the Rorschach inkblot test , right? :) imagine what a gamer would see in thoses cards, and inkblots...eheheh...

PS: it's a one color tee shirt, sometimes, i think that's the simplest solutions that are the best ones ;)

Watch this
Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

you know the Rorschach inkblot test , right? :) imagine what a gamer would see in thoses cards, and inkblots...eheheh...

PS: it's a one color tee shirt, sometimes, i think that's the simplest solutions that are the best ones ;)

wantastico

loose the text!

alamshahi

I'm the first one to score this design, i like inkblots but i dont have a gamers syndrome! anyway i like this design.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

Good stuff jebs!

balthazar_blue

Lose the bottom text, not the top text.

J-Ray

looks great!

WEContact

Lose the bottom text, you get a 4.

SeriDorr

Would be perfect without the bottom text.

fuzzyotter

I agree. I like "Inkblot No 3" but lose the "Gamer's Syndrome" and it's great. Nice job!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'd like the mushroom inkblot to be even a bit more splotchy and hard to see for a moment, but i really dig the concept here. Maybe the top text could be put on the bottom? But yeah, lose the gamer's syndrome. 4$

kirag212

the "Inkblot No. 3" text needs to be bigger but asides from that awesome :-)

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

i thought of the same idea before submitting it but at the end, i wanted people to recognize prettu easily the Mush when you wear it.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

BUG:

thanks everybody! Ok, the gemer's syndrome has virtually disappeared ;-)
i agree, that's why i wrote Text In Option. SO the final design is wit hInkblot N°3 at the bottom of the mush, and without gamer's syndrome, which is obvious. (i'll make a link but it's easy to miagine without)

Frickinawesome - i thought of the same idea before submitting it but at the end, i wanted people to recognize prettu easily the Mush when you wear it.

Fluos

loose bottom text = £4

luminum

if no text, then $5

crafty minx

yeah i agree, no text! other than that, it's tres cool.

juppa

i agree: wonderful without text :)

jstruan

Lose the gamer's syndrome text. Keep the inkblot text, maybe make it bigger and below.

mapmaker

ever notice how many people don't know how to spell "lose"?

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

okokok i already said that the text is gone :-)
now it would be nice to have comments on the design and concept itself :)

sheacup

i'd buy it for sure w/o the text
$5

bryanbeats

I like where you are going, needs some refinement.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

THIS
IS
THE
BEST
DESIGN
FOR THIS CONTEST!!!

Oh my god... I've been going through all of the designs I've not rated (nearly 200), and I got so sick of seeing Mario this and Mario fucking that that I thought I'd shoot myself if I saw one more.

Then I saw this!

Amusing, original, unique, and well executed. Jebs, you are to be commended. 5!

ippikineko

sweet, i'd lose the text.

StaticFactory

Love it love it love it!~ 5$

zed_the_kiwi

I love the concept, and the execution is pretty tight, but I'd like it more if the mushroom wasn't quite so clear.. Loosen up the blots?

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

thanks everybody :)

just in time before the end of the contest, i just submitted a whole new version, with the mush more difficult to see, with much more inkblot effect...etc... so, all we have to do is wait at the new version in the gallery :-)

just a little patience ^^

Civin

5$ keeping in mind due to the other comments that the text is removed :)

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

thanks civin, but as i said, i hope that today will be released my new submission based on your comments :)

ahhreal

its too identifiable to be a rorsach

savethedramos

i LOVE the concept, but i'm so over this mushroom guy...

NomesMcFly

I much prefer this one. Long sleeve on white looks great $5

Zak_aeon

love the shirt but I would change the 'gamers syndrome' font. I think it should match the font of the 'Inkblot No3'

No account?
Join Us