Close
One second...

Root of Evil

• by thadtan86
  • posted Sep 21, 2007
  • 29 Comments

The story of Eve. . . thanks for taking a look!

Watch this
thadtan86

The story of Eve. . . thanks for taking a look!

ninjaphone

If I were you, I'd make a red apple somewhere in the tree.

chris11

agree what ninjaphone said =)

.oOJASTOo.

great concept!
I agree with ninjaphone, the red would also show how tempting the apple was. Maybe you could do something to show how lush the garden was also.

mitrado

Yeah, that red apple seems to be the only thing missing here for me to tick the "I'd buy it" box!

Cool design!

pinkisred

i think i've seen stuff just like this one

alicenoel

I love it just as it is***

chocofungi

i dont like how the tree looks as if half its branches have been chopped off on the right hand side. it should have more branches which wrap around with the roots

jklarson66

It's a good illustration, I just dislike it on a philosophical level. Good job though.

AGil

yup, ya need a red apple. Still cool though.

auricle

Red apple on a green tee with a snake somewhere and I'd buy it.

treehuggerky

i'd buy it on orange wrap-around please

Hcatmiller

i love it on red. $5

jaz999

red apple's been done before.

sovine4life

Roots curve to the back works best. Dope design.

pokemon

curve to the back for sure

ottr

Eve looks anorexic.

Squid-cicle

I would like it if it were toned down a bit color wise. I'm not really liking the yellow combo. And the orange color is a little too bright. But it's an interesting design

MsMae

I LOVE IT. and i like the placement of the roots wraping arround. it looks better that way.

Jjuniorc

ohh... wow i really like this. a red apple against a green design and shirt would really be nice since its complementary.

jklarson66

How did everyone decide it was an apple? I'm not a Christian or anything but I'm pretty sure the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was a quince, not an apple. But that's like trying to tell a Christian that Jesus had bronze skin and hair like sheep's wool. I guess the myth works better if Jesus looks like a model from a Loreal commercial and Eve eats a fruit as American as apple pie. And she does look sort of anorexic. (Sorry, I'm in a crabby mood this morning)

thadtan86

thanks for all your comments! ill definitely put an apple on it on the final printing version. . . or, on another version after the voting for this one is over. . .

thadtan86

haha ill try to fix the anorexic thing too. thanks!

Inri137

I agree that you shouldn't clip the branches off on the right. Make it a nice, full, tree, and, as everyone stated, put a red apple on there.

Mushda

i dig it but disagree bout the apple thats a bit too obvious for me

.lol.E

LAUGH OUT LOUD!

katfriend

yeah her thighs should come together at the top, no bow legged skinny eves. Would you be dieting? hell there's no competition at that point and no comparing yourself to other women, just a thought. . .

jucket

curve it and yeah. make her thighs come together a little more. eve in the old christian paintings was not a skinny little thing. best to make it stick a little more to the classics.. and less from anorexia..

No account?
Join Us