Close
One second...

Soft Landing

• by Petrem
  • posted Sep 19, 2007
  • 34 Comments

Watch this
indyamy

I think I'd like it better if there was a bare tree near-by. That being said, I still like it :-)

Shannon_21

Fall is my favorite season and I love the shirt too.

iribe

this shirt is actualy really good. i'll give u a $5

Clari

What am I missing?? I can only see a blank tshirt?

jakesnakes

^ you might need a flash player to see the design

Gusto777

its gif

Cordovad88

its very relaxing.. i dig $5

StormPelican

If the picture actually moved on my shirt, that would do it for me. Or if we could see a fire-hydrant poking out of the leaves. But then it would be called surprise landing.

J-Ray

lol nice. the presentation really helps

Cirrocumulus

its awesome but i think it would be even better if you added more leaves and moved the placement down a little bit. also, that brown seems to have a really strong green undertone- maybe a warmer color would work better?
love it though!

Geoff.

add a bare tree on the right side and put the person closer to the pile. otherwise i love it. 4.

Desah

awesome desgin man, but i think the leaves should be redone, and yeah a tree might be cool, i'm 50-50 0n that.

Linabun

I LOVE this design! I'd buy it $5 :)

heyheyitsme

i'm seeing a blank shirt

Toop6

Don't add a tree, too much more complication, it would take away from what makes this so cool. The pose of the jumper is clutch.

Ormolu

good idea! his body posture looks kind of off, though.

ottr

Like it.

Kittygirl

He's never going to hit the pile. ... But other than that, good design.

Mr.LoL

lil did he know, theres doo doo in the leaves

tigerfry

yep, he's going to miss the pile by the looks of the composition, or at the most his head's going to hit the pile. needs to be a bit closer.

eaglejon

Definitely closer. It doesn't look like he's going to make it.

mprn

It's just the animation that makes him look like he isn't going to hit the pile, maybe he is actually on his way up... $5

Autumnleaf

I like it a lot!! the only thing is, at least on my computer, the pile of leaves looks quite squashed; mebbe adding more leaves to it? $5 regardless

azoetrope

This shirt is amazing. Fix some of the mentioned problems and $5.

aprilly

I agree with moving the guy down and closer to the pile. I really like fall though so this would be such a great shirt on maybe a rusty orange color...

breathingstops

i dont like the color of the outline of the guy. and maybe with a bare tree, other than that i'd buy it.

horizontal vertigo

i think it would be better with a gardener just waving frantically

roggs

the jumping dude needs to be more over the leaves i think hes about to get splattered

Willish

I think the placement would work better lower and I do not think, at present, the man will make his 'soft landing' he will hit the ground hard. I would like to see this reworked.

I_live_for_tweek

I don't think it needs a tree I think it'll take away from the point

No account?