Dumb Question #1: Do those hurt?

• by Scootman
  • posted Sep 18, 2007
  • 7 Comments

A little backstory on the title: I have my ears stretched rather large and I hear the same 4 or 5 idiot questions about them.... this being one of them. Anyone who has stretched ears will understand. Enjoy! Maybe I'll do a series of these. One for each dumb question. Hmm....

Watch this
Scootman

A little backstory on the title: I have my ears stretched rather large and I hear the same 4 or 5 idiot questions about them.... this being one of them. Anyone who has stretched ears will understand. Enjoy! Maybe I'll do a series of these. One for each dumb question. Hmm....

allya

it's only a dumb question because you know the answer. some mates and my brother have stretched ears. some say it hurt, some say it didn't at all, some say it hurt a little. was a 4 cos it's a good illustration, but i wouldn't wear it.

RaveDave

Is another of the dumb questions "do those stink" cos flesh tunnels smell of poo.

Scootman

Actually, that's a rather non-dumb question. and yes, they do smell like poo if not properly cleaned.

Jephph

I like it! The design looks better centered, I think (though I tend to think that of most designs). 5$

newjerzey71

kinda reminds me of the BME logo (Body Modification Ezine)

I really like it though $5

raem

yeah this would be a great BME shirt.. maybe send it to shannon? anyways i like :) 5$

No account?
Join Us