Close
One second...

Food Fight

Watch this
plush2you

color it! then 5$

PandaFungus

Color doesn't work. Too many brown food items makes the actual colored ones look out of place.

Different backgrounds are possible, but I'm set on monochromatic for the design.

Willish

I think there needs to be more interaction between the food.
Like more pieces of food being thrown about, some look happy and as if they're dancing.

Jonte323

on another coulor would have my money

dancerchica0404

I think its funny...try pink! I love pink...I would so buy this.

Merzi

I think color would work! All the veggies are colorful and the food pyramid is colorful...

lindseylatch

i like it monochrome. Could be darker though.
It that stoned Brie talked to the chicken leg with a knife?

GalacticPioneer

I love this concept- but where are the knives and forks and all the other cutlery the food could be fighting with?

turtletop

its a god idea but try tweaking the colors and maybe play with some different backgrounds.

madeleinealbright

wtf, pepper flakes would never be in the food pyramid

all killuh no filluh

Werd, colors would be wonderful.

Maybe some injured food laying around? (:

tobitoon

I dunno, I like it without colors.

isuckatart

Love the idea of 'food' fight....but not the triangle. If you were to re -design without the triangle and add some color 5$ for sure.

music lover

works for me...............

music lover

especially the bacon with the "umbrella drink" at the top

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

monochrome looks good

pointyfacedsideshowfreak

love the bacon. needs color. there could be more humor here... potato being sliced into chips for example, or some twinkies climbing on the outside with ropes for an ambush attack... It's a great concept with a lot of potential.

professorbootyxxx

HAHA! I love it!!! The potato and the salt and peppers made me laugh out loud! Like what pointyfaced said, it would be fun to have something on the outside. Maybe some sort of food pickaxing its way up to a higher bracket? This is hilarious. I'd love to see a revision.

I disagree with isuckatart. If you get rid of the triangle it won't be as funny.

Kay.

Mwwwwah! Love 'em!

Emriko

Could it be more...less brown?
I dunno...it just doesn't catch my eye.
It's still a pretty good shirt, though, but the bland color makes me like it less.

zorgainian

omg thats beautiful. I hope they don't make it though, i'd have to skip meals to have enough money for it :P

5$. I love the style and the colors do look great.

holytoledo2

I dig the design and the idea too. Great shirt. I would look at some color too but I understand that it would get kinda hairy once colors were introduced. Great job.

AGil

great idea! needs more color pop. The characters trump the passive colors though. funny! 5

No account?
Join Us