Close
One second...

I Make Blogs About T-Shirts That Don't Exist Yet.

Is this type tee a badge of honor highlighting the wearer's unique tastes in off-the-beaten-path music and other such awesomeness ignored by mainstream culture, an ironic indictment of others who condemn you for listening to a band once they sell fifty copies of their first album, or just about having imaginary marching bands cascading through your head at all times of the night and day? YES!

Watch this
SheepMan22

i think it means your part delusional and part crazy but in a good way and you suck for havin such a good slogan tee that i sold out in days and i couldnt buy one

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Your assessment is most likely correct. I wrote this by the by for the new comment section next to each design, so don't think i'm just writing new blogs about my million year old slogan just because im a tyrannical egomaniac. that's only like 90 percent of it.

EugeneDebs

hahaha, i like the new layout of the product page, and i totally knew that this was for it [as in, the only reason for making this blog].

anyway.
DID YOU LISTEN TO MY AWESOME VOICE MESSAGE?

SheepMan22

wait didnt this just get printed like not long ago at all and sold out in like 2 or 3 days

SheepMan22

wow i didnt even notice the new layout thats good stuff it just keeps gettin better and better

bl0gs.

that's so cool that they added this..
did they ask you by email to write it?
i wonder how many artists/sloganeers will fill it out.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

hahaha! you should re-sub this idea to 331/3 love contest!!!! :)

FRICKINAWESOME

sheep- IT sold out in all men's sizes in about 3 days, and just into the next week it took before it was sold out in womens. I was SO GLAD it did so well, because i had this feeling people were just gonna shit on the slogan and it was gonna remain forever without barely any sales. So it was awesome when i saw it selling like hotcakes and the reaction to it. Again, thanks everyone for actually liking this slogan!

iceblogz- no...i just noticed it a few days ago when someone asked to see my slogan and came on the page and saw the new layout. I like the layout a lot, and am looking forward to a flipping through a ton of my favorite shirts when i am bored at work one day and seeing what the creator says about their amazing designs! I only checked out OMG NO WAY! so far as the only artist to write something about their winning subs...

Holy crap, Debs! didn't even see you and rogue left me a message. Listening now...

SheepMan22

well its a kick ass slogan so you shouldnt of expected anything less

FRICKINAWESOME

Egenie- thanks for making my Chingo machine less lonely! Girl scout fasting cookies...that's the worst punishment your mom coulda given to you during this time of nourishment no-no. Thanks for hittin me up and come back whenever you desire to leave more more MORE messages...

Rogue- hahaha. Ferstenfeld is sometimes hard to say...i couldn't even spell it correctly until i was in 4th grade! Thanks a ton for joining the slogan club and leaving me a message...you will go far in this place my good man, and just dive right in to the blogs and make some buds. There are tons of friendly, welcoming and awesome people in the slogan club, so it's a good place to start. Welcome duder!

EugeneDebs

brett wrote about his sub. v&v wrote about her select.

EugeneDebs

hahaha, i will definitely leave you another in the near future :)

dancerchica0404

yay aren't YOU special :)

lol...read my comment back to you about what you wrote me...

they should have like a general comment box....I always feel dumb "talking" to people through their blogs and it has nothing to do with it...lol arrggh.

dancerchica0404

yay aren't YOU special :)

lol...read my comment back to you about what you wrote me...

they should have like a general comment box....I always feel dumb "talking" to people through their blogs and it has nothing to do with it...lol arrggh.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

FERSTEN FELD!!!!

FIRST AND TEN!

dude. when i first joined this was one of the original type tee's i laughed at and intrigued me enough to post, and then i found out it was sold out so i was saddened and intriuged. Who'da thought i'd come to know the designer(?)/creator of the shirt that partially inspired me to become addicted to internet heroine a.k.a. threadless.

FRICKINAWESOME

Maltz....that is one of the nicest things anyone has said to me on this site. Thanks man! I'd have a witty retort for you right now, but the emotions and tears in my fingers as i type this prevent me from doing so. You have been such a ridiculous boost in creativity and activity for the slogan club i can't even tell you, as well as inspiring me to bump up my witty word game even more than I had been trying. I really hope you will join the type tee Threadless club one day, as you have more than enough funny slogans to win over entire family that were born without funny bones, or even funny cartilage between their bones! You've also become one of my favorite bloggers and Threadless buds, and hopefully one day we can meet up at an event so we can crack each other up in real life and cause general mayhem and havoc wherever we may venture off to.

OK, im done with the touchy-feely nonsense. Time to say something manly. Did you watch that gladiatorial event to the death the other day? Oh man was it awesome when the tiger grabbed that dude by the genitals and proceeded to make a man-pelt for him to wear.

Maltzmania

bro-hugs

sarieanne

holy crap we need a reprint.

FRICKINAWESOME

Funny enough, yesterday was only the second time i wore my own shirt out in public. And only to show my friend the shirt because he had never seen it. His response. "Eh...they coulda done more with the slogan. Dressed it up more." When i told him the point of the tee was to be simple and kinda indie lookinh, thereby mocking that world of pomposity and self-righteousness to music, he replied, "yeah....needs cooler printing." that jerk! lol.

Thanks for the support to net me a few bucks and net you a new shirt that people seem to enjoy....thankfully!

leopardfur

TOTALLY need a reprint. and, umm... maybe on something other than cream? I'm just sayin'...

erinnsucks

REPRINT PLEASEE

hanaxhyperbole

REPRINT

this is so insanely awesome. Because we all have become to preoccupied with being obscure and the most indie when we should actually just focus on good music, not people thinking we focus on good music.

jambo1874

REPRINT PLEASE

Go on threadless, please please...

Maltzmania

REPRINT

i really need this

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks for the reprint requests, peeps! hanaxhyperbole hit the music geek on the head with his/her summation of why this shirt exists....bravo my good man/woman!

iaspireto

you should reallllllly make this into a hoodie!

FRICKINAWESOME

I wish i could wish it into existence, iaspireto. Alas, I only have so much pull over the Threadless staff's decisions! I REALLY wanted this as a hoodie as well. Oh well! Maybe next time?

misslinaire

This shirt is amazing!

eemn825

I bought this shirt for my brother for X-Mas, he loved it...but it is TOO SMALL!!! :-( I looked at what size his tees are and it said Medium, so that is what I got him....TOO SMALL! :-P I hope this gets reprinted soon so I can get him a large.

luked

This slogan is hilarious. I don't know if I'd wear it, not in that colour anyway, but I know SO many people to buy it for. Well done mate.

xKatt

My friend has this shirt. So far the best slogan yet.

matteatskids

not a big fan of this tee. no offense.

this slogan is old. so many people say it, making fun of elititst indie kids. not quite original.

FRICKINAWESOME

Actually, I never heard this being said until I came up with it. Or Threadless wouldn't have printed it. Maybe that's why people say it now.

I'm sorry it's not as good as your zero slogans.

samham4

to be honest, this kind of angers me. Good for you and all, but i have to agree with mattea. I'm def. no good at this tshirt stuff, but i'm just saying i'm not such a huge fan either.

samham4

oh p.s my friend has this

SamihaKhan

This is great. Truly. (:

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks Samiha for resurrecting this blog to say that :)

Frank.TheTank

I am in love with this:)

just bought 2 even though I only need one, that's how much I love it (My first purchase from here, and I'm not quite sure about the sizes so to be sure I bought one in medium and on in large, cause I want this bad boy to fit) good thing there's this sale going on.

I would totally have bought a hoodie too if they weren't sold out.

FYI. I totally just misspelled hoodie; hoddie, because my english sucks. Ohh by god why did I have to google that word.

stacydaguiar

This quote is from the book "The Shack" by Wm. Paul Young.

FRICKINAWESOME

Never heard of the book, definitely a coincidence. Would like to see the exact quote if you don't mind posting it here. I'm pretty sure I came up with this slogan around the summer of 2007 (that could be WAY off though, lol), when was The Shack written?

No account?