Close
One second...

Digital Lullaby

Well maybe this not amazing idea, but I'm dying want to do this. No need to worry now for a busy parents,...you don't need a Nanny or sing by yourself :) Plug this little thing and your problem gone away ;p (Don't now if it allowed in real life)

Watch this
artificialillus

Well maybe this not amazing idea, but I'm dying want to do this. No need to worry now for a busy parents,...you don't need a Nanny or sing by yourself :) Plug this little thing and your problem gone away ;p (Don't now if it allowed in real life)

silly_ariel

cool! dont know if threadless will print stuff with an obvious copywrited ipod though

J-Ray

It kind of looks more like an old man than a baby, other than the thumb sucking. Corny song names but the texture is great.

erinpillar

Amazing pillow!

WEContact

Um, the ipod looks completely disconnected from the rest of the picture. No perspective or anything, looks cut and paste.

reachfortheskyler

this is a total ripoff of the ultimate showdown

dancerchica0404

I love the idea...its cute and funny...love the pink shirt...haven't seen too many pink shirts on threadless.

I agree with the others, maybe fix the hair, so it doesn't look like he has a receding hairline? and maybe the color should be different too? like blonde?

undername

fantastic idea, should lose the white stuff on the background though. Makes the design too 'busy'.

hi_dora

I agree with WEContact, the ipod doesn't really fit into the picture. It would be a lot better if the ipod was angled to match the baby.
Also the hair needs to be fixed.
Cute idea though.

hakke5

Asterix?

rawritskeen

hmm... i think it would be better if the ipod was sideways too and if it was moved down just a bit :D other than that i'd wear it haha

allieboyer

Yeah this looks to copy and pasted... I cant explain it

helloxkitty

lol, i go to sleep listening to my ipod
because my stupid brother talks to himself so loud

chocolatefrog

the ipod just doesn't look.... right, it should be angled or something... i don't know. also i like the death metal idea.

epika pubika

your baby kind of looks like an old man, but i like the idea

Merzi

Nice details on the pillow, and yeah the ipod should be a little askew. Nice though!

mle_anne

The idea is great, I love it! Like others said, just fix the angle of the ipod and maybe the hair. I would keep the white in the background; it adds depth. I love the suggestion of the death metal to add a subtle hint of humor.

Spam69

I like this and I think the baby looks great. Alot of kids are funky looking with strange hair and big heads. agree about the ipod though, does look cut and paste. 3 from me .

jeffmason

this is scary in the fact i kno ppl who do this with their kids.. and as to the fact that it looks like an old dude instead of a baby, arn't old ppl like babies? think about it ;p

vishneda

cool detail on the pillow; the baby seems strangely positioned

artificialillus

Thx all, I put the ipod flat to match with its title digital lullaby. For the baby,...hmm maybe I'm not good for drawing baby. But this is the best I can do. If it pass maybe I can fix it abit by your comments. Thx again.

PandaFungus

I think it's a great design actually... The iPod flat looks better to me than it would if it were angled.

Angled, although it would be correct, would just seem weird for the sake of the overall design.

Babies have funky hairlines. I think it's a great baby.

mmanzanox

I like the concept but you made a big mistake: The baby is sleeping on his chest right?, yet the thumb he´s sucking on is not from a left hand, it´s from a right hand. You drew the wrong hand. I also deduct he is on his sleeping like this because i see in the lower right corner of the ipod what seems to be the silhouette of a knee. Really like the drawing. Love the Playlist

Jasper Cockelles

hmmm... Maybe this is what the Mccanns did...

Oxnard

i think the baby with the toupee is funny! keep the toupee! i like this design!

Raeshum

i think the ipod should be tipping over, or something more natural to how it would be next to a baby who fell asleep with it. it would also keep the attention away from the fact its and ipod... you might be able to pass it off as just a generic mp3 player.

opendestiny

The baby looks like a balding, middle-aged man.

Cute idea, though.

artificialillus

Thx again, to mmansanox the baby actually sleep on his back :)

kaydence

I like this idea, but yea the hair is a bit strange and the colour could be better

aijon

Vómitivo

No account?
Join Us