3. 3
Maimes

umm no
not at all

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Hahahahahaaa!!!

ScooterRRGD

the contents of this shirt are pg-13... ha ha ha.

JinMakkto

bloody terrible shirt.

what? you think people will buy it just because it has a half naked girl on the front?

zero for sure!

bird75

It took me thirty five minutes to figure out there were palm trees in this design....ha*

burgz

there's palm trees?

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

hahhahhahaa - ass

lifeopartygcd

Uhuhuhuhuhuuh. It's a butt.

billydeville

You can already see some ghetto moron with his gleaming grille wearing this in a video. Awesome.

caleb haws

that chick looks pregnant.

jakotw

wow. and talk about strategic placement! haha

the design is nice. just.. not threadless.

ladywinchester

at least she actually HAS an ass.
but it doesn't really do anything for me.
it's just a showcase of some girl's butt.

; |

Keter

Not really art, IMO. You can see that too many places for free these days...but with a tattoo on it. Most gals won't wear it, and will run away from any guy wearing this. So, if a guy actually wears this, what is he really saying? I don't want to know!

druff

THIS IS THE PERFECT TEE $5

LOVE THE ASS - nice work sir

Ikarusmyancestor

Really nice design, but i'm giving it a one for marketing it to the wrong audience.

jeffmason

ya... i cant wear that in school, or at work, or around any of those uptight girl friends... deffinately aimed at a male audiance who are lie 15 and only think with the small head

schwarz.p

i like how all the women are against it, you can put nudes in art, but not a girl taking off her clothes... i give 3 for having the balls, but i actually dont really like the shirt

jklarson66

if this culture weren't so sexually repressed, nobody would ever feel compelled to even make something like this. It's sort of fascist to say flat out this is not art but I agree that only 15 year old boys that are half retarded would ever want to wear this. I'll give it a 2.

StickChick

no thank you.

epika pubika

...ew. but nice style. just the wrong content

DeesBeans

Yuckie :P

BeerLover

Not my thing to wear, but the art is good, although the trees are a bit flat, wondering what those stars are for next to her left hand!

You'll get grief for this, but it does have a target audience, especially when you consider a global market, there are alot of very liberal places smattered throughout the world.

Personally I would keep it on the trim, make it smaller so its not so gregarious and saying 'look at me - look at me'!

Again congrats on your cahonies! 3

taraj

no no no

orwell

"Stay classy San Diego."
yikes!!

The Studio

A+ good job. Id wear this just to spite everyone for making such a big deal about it.

bonsquano

wow so many people are uncomfortable about thier body and other peoples bodies, i would prefer to be naked so i think you all have an idea of what i think about this shirt,

cityauctor

i'm certainly not offended by the shirt, i just don't think it's a threadless look

RHern

Superb! $5. :)

The Jolly Brewer

This is a well done design. I quite like it, ok I wouldn't wear it myself but I think some people would. All you zero givers, look at the artwork, it's well done and the composition is pretty good to. This deserves a 3, minimum. I'm giving a 4 because I quite like it.

Yeah, this won't get printed on threadless because basically they are all prudes!

Levenez

ahahahah

Levenez

i think that "The Jolly Brewer" has say all that it's important, and (because I agree) i give 4 too

benROACH

ha! well... this is quite the list of comments. pretty much what i expected, but i just thought i would throw this design out there even though it's not your "typical threadless shirt."

didn't mean to offend anyone, thanks for the comments!

dancingxvicariously

I like your style, and I'm not offended by the subject matter (and ohnoes, a woman who is okay both with showing nudes in art and with showing removal of clothing in art), but I don't think I'd wear this. 3 though.

karinachavez

id rather wear a penis trunk

eurogirlygirl

I love it and wish that it would get printed. Sadly I know it won't

ottr

lol karinachavez. I agree.

No. Just no.

aolsen28

I'm a girl and although I wouldn't wear the shirt and like it said above I would probably not talk to a guy wearing this shirt.... but it really is a good design.

escapism

Good gracious, ass bodacious!

wonderwillow

i...um... what?

that said it is a really beautiful illustration. i'm quite jealous of her ass, and my pulse may be slightly faster than it was a minute ago.

who would actually wear this. in public i mean? beefy testosteroney roided out bouncer types that think they're hot? idk.

sorry, not to be mean, but i am a bit confused abotu the target audience.

karpovka

nice ass, but not to be displaced on my wardrobe.
I guess this could become the #1 seller among the low IQ people...

zero.

lifeopartygcd

Huhuhuh. It's still a but. Uhuhuhuh.

danielson

I think it's a top design.

All the people voting 0 are a bit stupid if you ask me - it's great work. Maybe it's not tshirt material, but it's still not a 0. It gets a big fat 5 from me, but no buy.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us