• by licinho
  • posted Sep 09, 2007
  • 29 Comments

Watch this
roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

sweeet!

licinho

it is intentional. The first idea was to make a common hourglass. But I found a skull and I decided to deform it and to give a rounded off form. After this inventi and I made this part. But necessary to improve the details. Thanks!

amalgamated

This reminds me of that claim that women who spend a lot of time around each other tend to get on the same cycle.

Britawny

Make the hourglass look more realistic to match the women and I honestly think this could win the contest.

wildmustard

I love the hourglass the way it is - I'd prefer the women to become more stylised instead :-) Great colors.

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i like this

Bishma Chicamaga

this design looks far more violent than any iron & wine song i've ever heard

licinho

hears music in contrast then

ariana221

too cool. TOO cool.
;]

Keter

I don't quite get it (maybe that's good thing), but it's very nicely done.

@amalgamated: I had the exact same thought...and it is true, they do.

Jellay

wow I am speechless, this is an awsome shirt, I wouldn't wear it but i know someone who would.
nice shirt... I also love the color too...

jacperk

I just love your style! The concept is great too and I love the way the women are submerged. I just can't get my head around the style of the hourglass though.

DeesBeans

It is super cool.

footen

I agree with bishma. the design looks a bit violent

licinho

Thanks!

licinho

People… I only want to leave a thing clearly: the intention was not to create a print " VIOLENT" or " AGRESSIVE". Perhaps it has passed this image because of the colors or for having a skull, or seeming blood (it could be currant [strawberry juice], perhaps).
Thanks all.

licinho

it could until be girls tanning in a cup of iron and wine.
I do not know.

madruga

You and your skulls...
I'd buy it, but it feels too depressive.

Usando tradutor online? =P

licinho

hahahahaha
porra Madruga!~!!

madruga

mas é cara... 'until'? hehehe!

And worry not, I hardly like a design that is not somehow witty or extremely beautiful.

licinho

lá vou eu pro tradutor... thanks!!!

peacefreak99

i dont know if anyone has said it yet. but it seems a bit half assed that the top of the hour class is just a reflection of the bottom. that stands out to me the most and makes this look armature. im not saying you are armature but this looks it.

wonderwillow

commenting but not scoring ;-P

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

peacefreak99 on Sep 16 '07
i dont know if anyone has said it yet. but it seems a bit half assed that the top of the hour class is just a reflection of the bottom. that stands out to me the most and makes this look armature. im not saying you are armature but this looks it.

It makes total sense that it's a reflection. That's what makes a good hourglass, that the top and bottom are symmetrical. I think if it were to distinct skulls, you'd lose the unity of the hourglass and see...well, two distinct skulls.

Ped101

Caralho, vc eh um genio! Ta perfeita a camisa!

Translation: Freaking genius! Perfect shirt!

licinho

hahahaha. no words!

No account?
Join Us