Watch this
namE.

wat?.......the?..... hell???

Can you explain please

bird75

Whoa. Disturbing on a WHOLE new level.

PixelGurl

I love it!
Really makes a statement about society. You're so deep, leahjune.

phil07

very lame

grlskier2

kinda rude to people who don't have hands

KaylaFOZB

hook bashing it at an all time high

phrenzik

I LOVE it

Twiggyhall

I would never wear this.

But it made me lol!

Keter

Aww, poor guy. Not t-shirt material, IMO.

--GEORGiA

Don't get it?
Is he a pirate?

Darkshadow

"Those who can't sing, snap." not sure what is supposed to be said here

leahjune

seriously, is it that hard to understand? Its not making fun of people without hands, its making fun of people who can't snap. The guy is sad that he can't snap.

Sorry I didn't realize threadless was a competition for the most profound shirt. Next time I'll shoot for a t-shirt that will end world hunger, cure Aids and stop global warming.

hokiepokie

haha i love it. im sorry everyone else is a jerk.

badash13

I think this shirt is one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time. plus the picture is totaly classic

Dalziel

I like it more than Falkor. Wait was is Falkor?

ashley.smashley

I effing love it! Seriously, it's witty and smart!

I'm sorry that most of you lack the brains and the sense of humor to appreciate this design.

ajsolid84

This made me laugh. I can't see how anyone could be offended by it, unless they can't get a joke. But I do agree that it is not t-shirt material. I still think the idea and drawing is hilarious. I'm just not feeling it on a t-shirt.

L.T.

would make a better slogan

ninjapiratesrock

This is totally something I could see being an internet cartoon or something. But probably not a t-shirt. It made me giggle, though. :]

taraes

Me and my hubby think it rocks and we would totally buy it...so would our baby! Do they come in onsies???

s3anmg

i would never take this shirt off! 5

fioni

leahjune: i love your design! while i obviously love threadless's tshirts, it's really refreshing to see something that isn't slick, over photoshopped, smart arsed and pun wielding.

don't worry, you're always gonna get some self-righteous member who'll tell you your t-shirt is offensive to someone or other. i'm waiting for the day i see "this blue shirt is offensive to people who don't like the colour blue" posted under someone's design.

GoldenWasp

I wish you would submit it as a slogan because the art isn't that good, but the slogan cracked me up.

betterthanhuman

What if you were in line a the grocery store wearing this and a hook-handed man with glasses and a bad part got in line behind you?
Talk about akward...

No account?