Close
One second...

Welcome to the Jungle

For 33 1/3 competition, on Dakota Slate. My favorite music is Guns 'n' Roses - hope you like.

Watch this
homie_wiggles

For 33 1/3 competition, on Dakota Slate. My favorite music is Guns 'n' Roses - hope you like.

C-Rod

Fantastic design. But the size of the snake is a little creepy

DemonixX

I saw welcome to the jungle and then I noticed the roses. ... Then I noticed the gun ... Then I gave you 5$. Wonderful design.

EmbryoProject

that is a crazy ass monkey, me likey....

J-Ray

This is pretty wild// not sure if I like it enough to wear it, but I like the art anyway.

bird75

I like the concept. But I think the focus should either be on the monkey or snake. I find that they are similar in size and they compete with each other. I say make th emonkey bigger and you have a winner.

c4mpincarl

I agree with bird75, make the monkey bigger, or the snake smaller. but other than that, great design!

billydeville

send this to woot and y0u'd get an easy 500 bucks

kakasten

I like the concept but the size of the snake's head and the size of the monkey are about the same so its hard to know what to focus on first. It might take away from your concept a little.

alkatmsu

The woot comment made me laugh, I've already gotten three shirts from woot. $5 here, or there.

RollieParker

Slash is my hero, and monkeys are awesome, so that makes this shirt perfect.

ilikeice

I was just singing this song today.

squidspawn

just monkey, gun and flowers...no snake

millie_hill

great design - love the colours

g-regulate
g-regulate profile pic Alumni

kickass!

kostak

Awesome work! crazy monkeys with guns are the best!! :-)

travela

love ya work

storm69

wicked!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Amazing work on this one, and it's the biggest leap in quality from your first design to this one! Really nice take on the theme. 4$

illeagle

excellence 5$

Autumn Attic

Uhm, I'm in a band called Guns & Roses & Monkeys, and we'd like to order 4 of these. $5

nelo

horrible

homie_wiggles

thanks for the feedback people :)

No account?
Join Us