Close
One second...

don't kill the messenger

Watch this
domino696

great idea...really creative

ladyingrenn

Maybe I'm just missing the point, but are you saying that love, peace, freedom and truth come on the wings of a bomb carrying eagle?

rclem

i don't know if this totally ruins the concept but maybe try it without the bomb

c4mpincarl

I think the political aspect of this design is most prominent. The designer is probably conveying that peace comes at a great cost, which sometimes may include bombing of another land/country/city. I think the same way, and found myself able to understand this. Very relative to the world today. Nice design.

bluedelirium

Looks like a shirt you'd buy at a mall store.

katy4tw

yea looks something from american eagle but its nice

helo

very interesting concept - makes us think

T tees

but this is SPAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTAAAAA

mz-p1nk

um a little too american eagle for me

lisichka

love it $ 5

cause i get it

lisichka

love it $ 5

cause i get it

akapiefiend

its nicely done, but similar things have been done before. but still done well

epika pubika

yeah, looks like the ae logo. sorry

PointWellTaken

my feelings are hurt!... i hate american eagle!!... i hate myself!!... no... wait... i hate you!! ...haha... just kidding...

deepfriedskunk

the design sings of wit, though I probably wouldn't wear it.

nelloforesto

NO.
i understand the political aspect and i could agree but it seems a papaboy's t-shirt.

AGil

What I get out of it is a commentary on the contradiction that is America. Standing for peace while killing in the name of freedom.

nice sub! And sure I could see this at a brand store and wouldn't wear it myself but I like it either way. 5

konfusion

amaaaarican eagle

benROACH

so not american eagle you retards... this is a great shirt packed with political meaning, not mention a great illustration of the bird and bomb.

No account?
Join Us