Close
One second...

:( I just got put on probation for 6 months

for having a bowl in my car. ahhhh this is going to be the longest six months of my life.

anybody know what happens if i fail a drug test? because my first test is in 20 days, and.. i'm not going to pass.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
skafiend007

Bowl of what? Cereal?

skafiend007

Oh, wait... nevermind.

Wait, they can bust you for having a bowl? An empty bowl I assume. Cause if it wasnt' empty and you were driving around, sorry, you DESERVE to be busted for being careless.

squintygirl

Trix are for kids, you know. It's the law.

canadianbeaver

What state? Do you have your parent's support and a lawyer?

skafiend007

why won't you pass? It's 20 days. Take some of that t0xic system cleaner stuff and lay off the smoke for a few weeks. You CAN hold off for 20 days, right?

bonedaddy

Pass it.
It's only 6 months.
It's kind of like saying 'I can't quit smoking for the 9 months I am going to be pregnant for'.
Do it. Then when it's over. Don't get caught - like skafiend007 said.

myspacetom

well, it had resin in it. they got me on a resin hit. :(

skafiend007

You don't live in Battle Creek, Michigan by any chance do you?

kissmeimshitfaced

Drink lots of water, it might help you not fail.

Tonteau

You're going to juvy.

myspacetom

yeah, i can hold off from smoking, that's not the big deal. i mean it'll suck, but it's not a big deal. but i thought that it was a month that it stays in your system? or is that just what they tell you

skafiend007

Resin? WTF is a resin hit? they found ashes or gunk or something? how can they bust you for that? That's like having an old moldy french fry under the passenger's seat. If you can't use it to get high, then how can they bust you? "Hey, you got high about six months ago. Come with us..."

B and S

myspacetom

kalamazoo, michigan

Noodlegirl

maybe you should...um not do drugs

skafiend007

Well, Im sure there are lots of websites on the net that tell how to get it out of your system fact. People have made a whole career on coming up with ways to do that. Do a search.

myspacetom

i don't do drugs, i smoke weed.

lunchboxbrain

I think GNC has some concoction that you take and should help you pass a drug test.

And in the future, either leave the bowl at home or learn how to roll j's.

Or you could just not do drugs all together.

littlem

busteddddddd

skafiend007

Damn, close! I only said Battle Creek because of the cereal bowl jokes.

but you knew that, right? or were you too HIGH right now!?!

jk

myspacetom

yeah, usually we just roll joints. you can always eat them if needed. that time i just happened to be bringing it to a friends house. owned.

canadianbeaver

I don't think you really want to know how to fix this. You are a child who does not care about what you do.

myspacetom

wait.. battle creek and cereal bowl jokes? maybe i haven't lived in michigan long enough..

Tonteau

Just piss through a tea strainer, it should filter out the drugz.

skafiend007

well, even though I think my friends and I smoked weed when we were 17, 18, I still only advocate it for people in their 20s and up. Teens who smoke it tend to do stupid things, most of the time by accident.

Like leaving a bowl in their car where anyone can find it...

Noodlegirl

again...maybe you shouldn't do drugs.

canadianbeaver

Battle Creek is the home of Kelloggs, kiddo.

myspacetom

i don't care what i do? ...because i smoke weed?

skafiend007

Battle Creek is the famous home of Kellogs cereal. Also a few other brands to I believe. It is Ground Zero for cereal. Take a look at the side of a box when you get the chance.

canadianbeaver

You don't care what you do because you don't think weed is a drug punishable by law, your parents will bail you out and you will have to do community service and ask them for help when you go to court.

Ask me how I know.

pb4ugoha

It depends on how long you have been smoking, and how often you do it. For people who dont do it often and havent been doing it for a while, 2 weeks with alot of water should do it. For someone that does it alot and often DRINK a shit load of water, eat non fatty foods, and try to find some stuff that will lean out your system. If you have a month that should do it

skafiend007

But truth be told, if a teen wants to get high on something, I'd advocate weed over anything else. Yes, I know it's bad for the lungs, etc. But I've never heard of a teen smoking and driving and killing all of his friends in the car. mostly they want to sit home and eat.

But don't do ANY drugs... until you're 21. Then go crazy, kid.

Noodlegirl

There are better things to do than get high.

pb4ugoha

i assume you have never gotten high noodlegirl

pb4ugoha

im not bashing you, if thats your choice i honestly respect that, but how do u really know that their are better things to do if you have never tried it. This example doesnt really make sence for many other things becuase i know their are better things to do than murder people and i have never done that, but i will say smoking pot is pretty harmless in the long run

canadianbeaver

The argument is not really about getting high IMO, as if anyone asked LOL. It is about taking responsibility for what you do. Smoke your friggin brains out if you want, but get caught and pay the price. That means cool it until you aren't in trouble anymore if you have a brain in your head.

Also, at 17 you probably aren't self sufficient, so give the folks that pay your way a break and don't be a pain in the ass.

Noodlegirl

I don't agree that smoking pot is harmless in the long run.

And you're right, I don't know because I haven't tried it, and I won't ever. I just think it's worth it, I'm sure while you're doing it it's fun or what not...but so are other things, and I choose to spend my time other ways.

But I don't think it's harmless. I've seen too many people I know go down the toilet because of pot.

canadianbeaver

It drives my son nuts when I talk this way - because he thinks it's so rational.

Noodlegirl

I don't think it's worth it**

canadianbeaver

You hang around too many potheads, Noodlegirl. Get a better class of friends.

Kerrn

believe your friends if you go to a birthday party and they tell you that youre eating weed cake, dont just assume that theyre trying to steal your cake...

happened to a kid i knew on probation.

-k.

queris1

the issue isn't taking responsibility for doing something illegal or the rights and wrongs of smoking weed, the issue is what happens if tom fails his drug test in 2 months. tom presented a morally sensitive issue to this random crowd of tiny pictures with names attached to them seeking advice not a sermon. drugs are just a small part of what makes someone "go down the toilet." generally its not the drug but the reasons for taking them that screws people.

skafiend007

show of hands... who doesn't smoke pot OR drink?

Noodlegirl

-raises hand-

i'm probably the only one.

squintygirl

raises hand

I don't smoke or drink, but that is a choice I've made for myself and myself alone. I'd never tell anyone that they shouldn't make a different choice for him/herself.

chelly

it sucks to have anything on your record
hope it doesn't bite you in the ass later in life

chelly

raises both hands

i've been on both boats of sobriety and not.

there's no room in this blog for judging people.

skafiend007

interesting... also wondering if anyone here has NEVER smoked or drank. And how does that affect their "advice" to this fine young man.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?