Close
One second...

town we burn

• by SKAutism
  • posted Sep 06, 2007
  • 50 Comments

Watch this
caleb haws

it looks best on yellow, because it eliminates some of the boxiness. i really like this one, though!

namE.

Too boxy at the bottom!

allen_k

Fooly Cooly!

megamiasuka

I don't think it looks too boxy or busy, but I think the girl is kind of awkward. Like, her arms are kind of oddly proportioned, as well as her hand. I also don't think it's a good idea to have her legs together. That isn't usually a normal way to stand? And her skirt is oddly rounded. At first I was kind of confused as to what was going on with her.

tarqua

did you modify the infamous FLCL hill image? example: flcl hill the pose aside from removal of the guitar is nearly identical as are the electrical poles.. still a great design though

grassy_gnome

the one on the right looks pretty identical to naota.

EJizzle

looks good on yellow, orange would be alright if u got rid of the yellow background and changed the orange elements to a diff color. but compositionally i like it. 4$

chocochip

looks pretty identical to me..

punfun13

yellow, please..

planethopper

Nothing ever happens in this town.

nikolina100

really nice design

Sargent Sexy Pants

I really like this but like other people said it looks too boxy around the edges. just fix that and i'd buy it.

BirdsandKings

be cool if it were original, and not from FLCL

erincore

fantastic.

id buy it.

gotMOXY

I think the yellow background part could be eliminated. Whatever the shirt color is can be the background color. In other words, I like the yellow. Very cool.

sex2

fooly kooly!!!!!!!!!

charcoalwing

awesome! this reminds me of this anime called eureka seven

cronobeaker
cronobeaker profile pic Alumni

"You acknowledge that the Design you are assigning to Threadless.com is your own original work, has not been previously published, and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material"

exin

I see FLCL, too... bah

cool_breeze

FLCL Rip off!
0'd

aaalman

very nice and well representing the song

Eagleheart

$5, Printed on yellow, for sure, maybe with a lower (way lower) placement? the lower edge of the image seems really harsh to me.

lcm07

this is my favorite design for this contest so far.

5$

clawedinvader

FLCL rip off.
0 as you have stolen someone elses hard work.

pairoffairies

There is definitely more than one thing funny about the girl. . . . Needs work.

ButterflyWings

I liked it... until I saw someone post a link to an image that is: a) not yours and 2) you used and modified

ZERO for stealing

ellycat06

I don't like the yellow on the orange shirt. Make the orange one the background as well.
All in all, it looks awesome.

mefx1

horrible colors and i agree it looks like FLCL...but i do like the design.

lifeopartygcd

Too damn anime for me and I'd never buy it. But that's me. I give it a 3 for looking nice otherwise.

footen

-0 thiefff

DeesBeans

Well Yeah it looks cool but also appears as if you modified someone elses work..

Defenses?

Maid Marian

I like the design but I don't think I would wear it on a t-shirt

spiderflux

i like the design, hate the colors though.

tomlewek

shouldn't this be removed since it's not original work?

lifeopartygcd

Is this taken off something anime?

heyheyitsme

didn't know who FLCL is, but i've looked at the link, and yes, it looks pretty identical to me.

iceprincess

I almost said I'd buy this, before I read the comments. That really sucks.

Apreche

Either an FLCL or Now and Then, Here and There rip-off.

xjo0lie

preeetty

benROACH

i think you got called out on the FLCL

bimms

make me cry why dont you?

robertpaulson

Well, its a good idea, and not badly executed. But that copyright issues might keep this from being made. And I bet copyright from Japan would involve being chased by samurai...

Autumn Attic

The best thing about this is that so many people have seen FLCL, which is awesome. It's OK to be inspired by an image but change it enough to be original, c'mon!

princessxfall

i saw this and though FLCL before i even read the comments. please be original and don't steal images.

No account?