Close
One second...

Octopie a la mode

A design the combines two of my very favorite things. Pie, and word play. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Watch this
atomicleprechaun

A design the combines two of my very favorite things. Pie, and word play. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

nininoes

I like it in black and blue

Trogdormann

Awesome design, it's good in it's simplicity. Maybe a little more outlined to distinguish it more, I don't know.

ottr

Put it on orange and you've got yourself a 5$

Fructacey

Love it, love it, love it!

Kookaberry

I think brown is best myself, lol. Not much of a consensus here, huh?

megamiasuka

Mmm. I feel really torn. I super love octopuses but I also hate that people use the word "octopi", since it isn't technically correct. Octopus is Greek derived, whereas "i" suffixes are latin. It's just widely accepted by enough people for it to exist in some dictionaries.
To be super pedantic, it should be octopodes or octopedes.

subtractingcody

brown and orange are cool, and screw the linguistics, it's cool.

Clari

I like the pink (isn't that annoying of me!). V nice :-)

domino696

hmmm i like the green and choclate...good disign

twigbeast

I like it on chocolate

package

Great! I prefer the brown - but what I'd really like is the bluey-green in the background..

jwallace

looks awesome- BIG WINNER!

atomicleprechaun

Be sure to Zoom in... The detail in the shirt makes it work. :)

Samothy

Oooh, looks cool grey on orange.

BrandyLcat

love it but only on brown

ilikeice

I love that thing's face.

J-Ray

I prefer on light blue. Nice art.

oringestar

I like the artwork, but the thought kinda makes me want to throw up a little.

a_sleeping_dog

you know the best thing about octopi? me either, but i luv 'em!!

ljpaap

nast, Good work tho Dude

eremetic

You know the correct plural is either octopuses, or even more pedantically, octopodes. Octopi being the plural was made up by a couple of linguistics students as an experiment in false etymology.
It worked, obviously.

AGil

heh thought the octopus had a Chinese straw hat. great art, not so sure about the how it'd taste though.

MegEm

Yummy on pink

holytoledo2

I'm partial to the orange. Kick ass. The style of it and the colors and design. Awesome.

s3anmg

i like it on the seafoam green background

atomicleprechaun

You guys sure take your linguistics seriously, lol.

Yes, it probably wouldn't taste very good, but can you imagine how surprised you would be if a living octopus popped out of your slice of pie!

Maimes

i like the brown the yellow and the red shirts
anyone will do
but i like the yellow the best

Sari.

I really like the design, but I don't like the way the bright red/orange shadow clashes with the colours on the blue and green shirts, and almost disappears on the pink, and I'm not a big fan of the blacker Octopus on yellow. Consequently, I'd choose the red, brown or what I really like is the colour you've used in the background. :P

eyedewtwo

Brown or red is best. I like it on blue okay, but not enough to have threadless print another light blue shirt. Most of my favorites are either light blue or forest green, and this doesn't scream perfect to me for either, so do it on brown or red.

Nickkmoch

The coolest shirt know to man? YES!!! And when (not if) it gets printed I am going to buy like 40 of them and make everyone I know wear them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britawny

I love the red. (5)

sanaawarhol

wow love the BROWN! definite 5 right there!

thepaul

It looks good on all of them but it looks fantastic on brown.

zeus22

I like it on yellow best.

And now that I've looked at it again I also enjoy the red as well as the background color.

ivoryhalo

but there's only one octopus...

atomicleprechaun

Just so everyone is awares, The shirt colors are Kelly green, Gold, Orange, Chocolate, Azalea, and Turquoise. :)

So I guess the "red" everyone is seeing is actually orange.

applegary

Hey, where'd the last piece of octo-pie go? Somebody musta "eight" it! Good jarb! I likey!

rptwinkie

is that pie on his head?! hilarious! $4

mfother

def would have to be on brwn

reptile-queen

i say on blue or brown :D

No account?