Close
One second...

The Origin of Crop Circles

Watch this
Samothy

I think you just need the last one. But a great dea :)

Samothy

That's idea. Damn keyboard.

jsitzer9

awesome, but just the last UFO is needed.

soph1003

love it! and disagree with the other comments, like the way the compass is coming down like the lasery thing to beam people up!

funkminister

Yeah, just the last one is great! This is so awesome.

ottr

Just the first and last, or the last one and you have a winner.

Neon Samurai

Nice. I like the progression though, I'd keep all four UFOs.

harvardjanitor7

yea...the progression is important

Skippy-Du

How bout a picture of a crop formation with the UFO & compass finishing it off?

dravolo

Nice. solid $3

Alex M. Solefish

I would also keep all four UFOs; great progression. 5

Seabasss
Seabasss profile pic Alumni

great concept

KaylaFOZB

I really like your idea! I think it would be great if you had just the last UFO, but a little larger and more detailed... maybe a few more colors (imho).

diulf_teloiv_a

i came back to say the progression is very important, so keep it!
the tee will look a bit weird with just one or two UFOs, unless they are enlarged a great deal. the balance is much better this way. with the two middle pictures, you could still be thinking "death ray" or something until you see the last one, and that is what makes it funny.

runningwithcolours

if there was only one people would be saying it was too simple...nice work, the progression works well and gives the piece balance and clear understanding of the idea...

neon electric

ooo glow in the dark. i like it.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Man I hated using compasses but this shirt is cute. I'd just say that it'd be nice to get rid of the other 3 UFOs but the last one and actually show a field and a farm that the UFO is um...well..."compassing".

TootsiePop

coolness. and i love glow in the darks!

pixelslim

Great design, I find very important the progression too, I like that it is very absurd if you miss the title, the instrument coming out from the UFO...love it, 5

J-Ray

made me laugh.. great idea but I don't know if you need all four illustrations. Maybe just the final one (with more detail/color),

Resub or collab to make a winner!

myviolentego

hahahahahahahhaahahahha 5$

theblindman2

Awesome, maybe just keep the last one? 5

Sari.

awesome idea -- as it is now, you need to keep the four images, otherwise it just might not make sense. If you were to go all out and make it much more detailed with the field and everything.. you could get away with one image.
Personally, though I really like the simplicity of this, and I love the feeling of movement you get with the process.

$5

ese_saki

GID!!!

_Avarice_

I think it's clear without the first three images. Simplicity makes it a quicker joke with the same umph. And I'm not crazy about glow in the dark "ink".

orwell

quite clever! well done!

Cordovad88

yup! just the last one

AGil

hmm I think it's work both as is and if you just had the last image.

eurogirlygirl

I like all 4 of them being there. I think it's great. You could add a hint of a field beneath though. I'm not talking about any major detailing or anything, just a a sketchy field. The field should not be glow in the dark though.

rawritskeen

haha i like it ^_^ i'd wear it.

laROARen

without all four it would be too plain.

jahjahyoon

i like it better with just the 4th one

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is a fantastic idea, but i think the last one is all you need, but with a crop background, having a bunch behind the ship as already having been done. Or have a bunch of these ships in processes of having them done in the background and foreground. Still, very funny stuff that needs a bit of reworking.

No account?