• 30 Comments

He's in a whole (milk) lotta trouble.

Watch this
hatchet

He's in a whole (milk) lotta trouble.

ottr

hahahahaha. cute.

diulf_teloiv_a

it is indeed a moment of clarity :) i didn't think it was an oreo at first, but figured it out after staring for a minute. it looked like a little ancient mandala with an upside-down man. i think it's funny anyway.

Carmencita

He ate a manhole cover?

benROACH

i understood the oreo right away, i think the color choice for the shirt is poor though...

and does the milk face have a unibrow?

Lacrosse_babe

wow, it took me a while to actually see the face on the milkcarton (not the oreo).

Merzi

That is so cute! I love the cookie crumbs on the face!

hk94

I think the face on the side of the carton is too dark to tell what it is. Maybe a different tee color would do the trick? 3 as is.

maxattack

i dig. $5

AshaRu

Maybe you should show the oreo at a slightly different angle, enough to see some of the creme. That way, the oreo'd be apparent. Also, I don't really like the color... Hmmm.

gabiii

cute! :)

ehrady

nice idea

5napple

too bright

turtletop

oh noz who snatched the oreoz!!! awesome!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Shouldn't the oreo have like, you know, a BITE out of it to make this way more understandable?

ivywillow

Frickin - No, that's just the photo of the missing oreo - the actual one's been eaten!

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Use one of the browns for the face, it will make the face a billion times more obvious.

sofiab

I've been trying to see the face on the side of the milk carton, but I just can't put it together. I even saw a penis for a couple of seconds, but still no face.

hatchet

thanks for the input guys. Frickin, there wouldn't be a bite out of the Oreo. Picture would've been taken pre-eating.

kuber

Too obscure. I didn't understand what the oreo was without reading the comments, and I didn't see the face either at first - I thought the milk bottle had been shot and was 'bleeding' milk and that's why there was a 'wanted' poster on the side!

hatchet

Subtlety isn't dead, is it?

Twiggyhall

I really like it, but it does need to be slightly tweaked so it's more readily apparent that it's an Oreo.

Wonderful idea!

epika pubika

its kind of hard to see the milks face

fathomit

I just think the face on the side is weird. what is that?

katymackenzie

i think the oreo should be at a slight angle so you can see a bit of the side so its more oreo-like!

danielson

I can't make out what it is....I feel so stupid! Help?

rawritskeen

i dunno if i like it maybe add a little more to make the face stand out?

DoubleDavis

Cute idea! Love the color choices. The face on the carton is just fine. I would think the whole point of the design is to see that there's a missing Oreo featured on the carton, only to then get a moment or two later that, ah, the carton itself is the cuplrit. Not every design needs to be immediately obvious.

buickyouth

the face on the milk carton was difficult to make out at first.
Sweet idea.

hatchet

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Merzi

Awwwwwwwwww MAN, I really liked this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No account?
Join Us