BAD HAIR DAY

• by tomburns
  • posted Sep 04, 2007
  • 38 Comments

its all fun and games until you try to cut medusas hair and get turned into stone.

Watch this
Salty Rubberbands

The hair stylist was so scared that she groped her own boob just to comfort herself.

chelly

hahaha at this sub and saltyrubberbands

turned out great tom

Hebby 101

Try to make the hair-cutter more adultish, because right now she kind of looks like little girl. 4$

un nude

haha...awesome

galemk

Great fun! I'd give this to my hair dude for the holidays for sure.

epika pubika

do little girls have humongous curves? nope.

epika pubika

p.s. i would try to pick a diff background color so thehair stylist isnt so camoflaged

dusti

This is wonderful. I do hair and I know those days. $5

brichelle

is the styalist laughing or shocked?

gore.baby

why arent the scissors stone? shes holding them!

whatever. still love it. :D

withoutego

One of the snakes might have grab'd the sizzors ...

eyedewtwo

Add more color. I know this is a "gray" shirt, but you could do things to make it more interesting, like giving the snakes patterns or adding red (for Medusa's lips or the scissor handles).

I also agree that the snakes could look more realistic, less "childish".

Still, really like the idea and I'd even consider buying it if it was fixed up a bit. 4. (and maybe $, but not yet)

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

"I also agree that the snakes could look more realistic, less "childish"."

who are you agreeing with?

fouchnickens

This is hilarious! The only suggestion I would have is the look on Medusa's face -- I would have throw in some facial anxiety as in, "Great! NOW who's gonna do my hair for the dinner tonight?!? I can't go looking like THIS!!"

ilikeice

The hairdresser looks like she is laughing...

upkt

Very Ugly!!! Very Nice!!!!! 5$

babsley

I love this concept. I have very curly hair and got called medusa in school. I just wish the execution was a little tighter. More expression on the face, some of the other previous comments ie the snakes, etc.

alesis

No Thanks.

damselfly

LOL...i love it! My husband always had a theory about women and snakes in their head. IN/ON....its all the same. Awesome.

J-Ray

awesome idea.. i think it still needs some work as right now it's kind of "Archie"

J-Ray

awesome idea.. i think it still needs some work as right now it's kind of "Archie"

exin

Reminds me of an Eddie Izzard joke..

autumn_firefly

I really love your idea, but the artwork doesn't do it for me

AGil

lol @ the boob grab. But I also think the artwork needs a little work. Love medusa's snakes and face though!

phones

can't go wrong with Medusa!

dontcare

i love the idea but there is something missing

Alicia_v

remind me the God of War

Alicia_v

but too disgusting to wear on it

Alicia_v

looks dull, may be can add more color

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

Alicia_v sure had alot to say today, 3 comments in a row on the first day of her membership?

TotalPwnage

Alicia_v is 24.88 years old, has been a member since September 13, 2007, has scored 98 submissions, giving an average score of 0.06.

No account?
Join Us